Ambient, RemVid completed but not downloadable

RanRa

My commands are sending and receiving, the files upload properly as requested, however, when I click “Download”. , it does not download. It shows up in my downloads with an empty file. This was not an issue before. It just started. Any resolutions? Anyone else experience this. I have an IPhone. Target device is an Android. 

IMG_7506.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Check your Internet connection and make sure it is stable and fast. You can also try switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data to see if that makes a difference.
Clear the cache and data of the app that you are using to transfer files. This can help resolve any corrupted or outdated files that may interfere with the download process.uno online
Update the app to the latest version and make sure it is compatible with both your iPhone and Android device. You can check the app’s description or website for more information on the supported devices and operating systems.
Restart both devices and try downloading the files again. Sometimes, a simple reboot can fix many common issues