Samsung Galaxy

future

I am going to give a samsung galaxy android from t-mobile to the target with the spy software on it

How difficult is it to install the spy software on it

Can I keep making and receive regular calls to & from the target

We provide full step by step instruction via the instruction manual which you recieve after you purchase and you can still make regular calls as and when required.

We provide full step by step instruction via the instruction manual which you recieve after you purchase and you can still make regular calls as and when required.

can the target call me from the same phone while the spy software is unable? (active)

Once the phone is rooted, the installation is very simple. One would of caution though. There are some quick installation steps in text form, and then in the manual there are step by step installation instructions with pictures. Use the step by step with pictures. The others miss some steps (at least for the AT&T version of the Galaxy phone.) Once installed you can configure the software remotely which is a very nice new feature.

Future - Providing you have disabled spycall via the remote SMS command in the manual you can call the TARGET phone normally.

MacGyver - All customers should follow the step by step instructions instead of the quick start guide as it provides a more detailed account of the installation process which is much easier to follow and comprehend and lowers the chance of mistakes.

Once the phone is rooted, the installation is very simple. One would of caution though. There are some quick installation steps in text form, and then in the manual there are step by step installation instructions with pictures. Use the step by step with pictures. The others miss some steps (at least for the AT&T version of the Galaxy phone.) Once installed you can configure the software remotely which is a very nice new feature.

what you mean when you say: Once the phone is rooted

Rooting is a technical feature that must be performed before purchase on the TARGET phone if you wish to use Pro or Pro-X. Unfortunately we will not and cannot provide support for this procedure and you must perform and research the task yourself. Rooting is required to make sure spycall and call intercept work properly as they require to low level functions on the TARGET phone which can only be gained through full and entire access to the TARGET phone which can only happen once rooting has been successfully performed.

Rooting is a technical feature that must be performed before purchase on the TARGET phone if you wish to use Pro or Pro-X. Unfortunately we will not and cannot provide support for this procedure and you must perform and research the task yourself. Rooting is required to make sure spycall and call intercept work properly as they require to low level functions on the TARGET phone which can only be gained through full and entire access to the TARGET phone which can only happen once rooting has been successfully performed.

sorry but I don't what you're talking about

I haven't buy the pohone yet but when I buy it how do I know that

the phone has the rooting technical feature

If you are unfamiliar with the rooting process then you are better off using only our Light version as that does not require rooting. We will not and cannot provide any help or support of any kind for the rooting process. If you wish to use Pro or Pro-X you must research the rooting procedure and perform it completely at your own risk and responsibility.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33