Not all calls are recording

Nelda

Not all calls are being recorded since 3 days ago.  It does show on the call logs but no recordings for those calls.  It is different than when there is an ongoing call and another call is answered, it all gets deleted and none of those 2 calls get recorded or the recording is empty.  I was not having issues with single calls before until like 3 days ago.  I did submit a ticket.   Ticket ID 239568

I hope this gets solved because I did pay for the most expensive plan and it was disappointing especially when one call was over an hour.  These recent calls are either under a minute and one is 2 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 8:33 PM, Nelda said:

Not all calls are being recorded since 3 days ago.  It does show on the call logs but no recordings for those calls.  It is different than when there is an ongoing call and another call is answered, it all gets deleted and none of those 2 calls get recorded or the recording is empty.  I was not having issues with single calls before until like 3 days ago.  I did submit a ticket.   Ticket ID 239568

I hope this gets solved because I did pay for the most expensive plan and it was disappointing especially when one call was over an hour.  These recent calls are either under a minute and one is 2 minutes.

Can you give us the exact times of the calls you think should have been recorded and we'll look into this.

• 2 months later...

I installed the newer version and it's worse. Now no calls are getting recorded and key log is no longer working.  This is going from bad to worse.  I used to get all calls recorded and all key logs.  It used to be a great app.  They've dissapointed me now.