Calls don't get recorded if another call is answered.

Nelda

There was an outgoing phone call today that lasted over an hour  and there is no recording because another phone call was answered.  I've noticed this happens but I haven't asked since calls were usually short and not important when that happened before.  But now it was an important and long call that I wanted to listen to.  What happens to the phone call?  Why is there no recording for either of those 2 calls?  I did submit a ticket but am wondering if someone figured this out before.

• Like 1

To resolve this issue, it's advisable to contact your service provider or the technical support team responsible for the call recording system. By submitting a ticket, you have taken the right step in seeking assistance. They should be able to investigate the situation, identify the cause, and provide a solution or explanation for the missing recording.

fnaf games

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 10:45 PM, Essity1985 said:

To resolve this issue, it's advisable to contact your service provider or the technical support team responsible for the call recording system. By submitting a ticket, you have taken the right step in seeking assistance. They should be able to investigate the situation, identify the cause, and provide a solution or explanation for the missing recording.

fnaf games

They didn't solve the issue. 

On 8/5/2023 at 6:30 AM, Nelda said:

There was an outgoing phone call today that lasted over an hour  and there is no recording because another phone call was answered.  I've noticed this happens but I haven't asked since calls were usually short and not important when that happened before.  But now it was an important and long call that I wanted to listen to.  What happens to the phone call?  Why is there no recording for either of those 2 calls?  I did submit a ticket but am wondering if someone figured this out before.

Hi,

Please clarify if when another call came in, the original call was put on hold or was dropped?

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2023 at 10:44 PM, Dakota said:

Hi,

Please clarify if when another call came in, the original call was put on hold or was dropped?

Yes, another call came and and the original call was dropped and neither calls were recorded.  I uninstalled the older version and installed a newer version and still, not all calls are getting recorded.  Even calls that are not put on hold or dropped due to answering a new call.  SMS has never, since day 1, never worked properly.  Only about 25% of SMS are captured.  But I was ok with that.  The calls are the  most important feature besides ambience and I believe since September most calls are not getting recorded.