Call Interception Issues

ALAN

Hi Guys

I got a blackberry bold and proX in it..

My remort listening is perfect..but interception does not working?

It send me alert messages,, the moment I call from the monitoring phone to the target to intercept it kepps going to answering ( as if it is engaged)

Support once told me may be my phone not GSM network and conference all not enabled

I check with Tmobile I am in a GSM network and can make conference calls. But I dont know whether my phone is conference call enabled?

Can anyone advice me pls?

Thanks

To check if the TARGET phone is conference call enabled you would have to contact the network provider of the TARGET phone.

Hi Guys

I got a blackberry bold and proX in it..

My remort listening is perfect..but interception does not working?

It send me alert messages,, the moment I call from the monitoring phone to the target to intercept it kepps going to answering ( as if it is engaged)

Support once told me may be my phone not GSM network and conference all not enabled

I check with Tmobile I am in a GSM network and can make conference calls. But I dont know whether my phone is conference call enabled?

Can anyone advice me pls?

Thanks

To check if the TARGET phone is conference call enabled you would have to contact the network provider of the TARGET phone.

HI IAN

I CHECKED IT

I MADE A CONFERENCE CALL BY MYSELF WITH 3 PHONES .. IT WORKED

BUT STILL INTERCEPTION DOES NOT ?

RGDS

• 4 months later...

HI IAN

I CHECKED IT

I MADE A CONFERENCE CALL BY MYSELF WITH 3 PHONES .. IT WORKED

BUT STILL INTERCEPTION DOES NOT ?

RGDS

Hi Ian

I am still strugling, have you got anything to say, I have even changed my phone from 9000 to 9700. Still the same story, Spy calls work but not interception, it says number engaged, I am on UK Tmobile ( business tarrif)

Pls help me, Can it be that I am having a just a different verson to Pro-X?

Rgds

Make sure call waiting is enabled as said and that the MONITOR number is in the international format with caller ID on both phones set to SHOW. Try simply restarting the TARGET phone (remove the battery) and then try again.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove