Installing

smashing

Hi,

Ive been trying to install the Pro X on my 9700 bold and im having some trouble. Once its instaled, i have to call the setting number, but when i do, it asks me to connect to the internet and it tels me, connection failed via BIS, TCP etc.. My phone is always on 3g (which im should be connected in theory)

How can I activate the program if it fails to connect? does it 3g mean its connected to the internet?

Thanks

Hi,

Ive been trying to install the Pro X on my 9700 bold and im having some trouble. Once its instaled, i have to call the setting number, but when i do, it asks me to connect to the internet and it tels me, connection failed via BIS, TCP etc.. My phone is always on 3g (which im should be connected in theory)

How can I activate the program if it fails to connect? does it 3g mean its connected to the internet?

Thanks

We recommend using a GPRS connection instead of 3G.

Please see this:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=25

Hi,

Thanks

Weather your provider offers a 3G connection or not is of little difference, as long as its a proper Internet connection. For Blackberry, we can only officially support the standard Blackberry Data Plan, which is a BIS connection (Blackberry Internet Service). If you are using any non-Blackberry sim card or non-BIS data plan, there are too many variables that can determine weather or not you'll have a proper connection.

Please see here for more information:

http://support.flexi...&kbarticleid=14

If you are sure you have subscribed to a BIS data plan and you're still having problems, please login to our Support Center to Submit A Ticket.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove