Deleted

Deleted 5261

Adonis, not just that but on 12 if FS is using the mic then no other programs can use the mic. If target uses snapchat, Marco polo, fb calling, etc. then the FS mic usage will take priority. Target can't use mic which is a huge red flag if all of a sudden "my mic quit working." Between that and 12's permission logging I feel that this will be a huge hurdle for FS to find a workaround. I can't use ambient anymore not because it doesn't work but because it's way, way too obvious on 12 if the user consistently uses the mic.

My thoughts exactly it is a big hurdle it kinda sucks for us because one of the main features of FS u can't use discreetly anymore. I've been contact with FS and they may have a fix in 2 to 3 weeks but it will require you to root the target phone, and rooting requires a phone wipe.  In my case rooting and wiping the phone is completely out of the question.

5 hours ago, geppy33 said:
hello I wanted information. if I disable call recording, and a call comes while ambient recording is active, the ambient recording still stopped?

If target phone is using microphone ambient recordings won't work. If Tiktok or music is playing it won't work either. If ambient is started first it will usually record but if target phone gets a call recording will stop.

6 hours ago, Greg Dill said:

If target phone is using microphone ambient recordings won't work. If Tiktok or music is playing it won't work either. If ambient is started first it will usually record but if target phone gets a call recording will stop.

so it stops anyway. even if call recordings are disabled?

7 hours ago, Greg Dill said:

and even if the phone has installed the extreme version of fs and has the root?

4 hours ago, geppy33 said:
and even if the phone has installed the extreme version of fs and has the root?

My target phone is rooted and has extreme package installed also but I was told by the support team if microphone is already being used recordings won't work. I have call recording enabled so I'm not sure in your case, hopefully Dakota will be able to help you. Good luck 

10 hours ago, Greg Dill said:

My target phone is rooted and has extreme package installed also but I was told by the support team if microphone is already being used recordings won't work. I have call recording enabled so I'm not sure in your case, hopefully Dakota will be able to help you. Good luck 

Thank you Greg

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, blackadonis03 said:

I don't think that can be changed. I'm experiencing the same problem 

Does The indicator symbol can be seen only during recording, or if our target device user dont look at his phone, and after recording complete, symbol continue to stay on the screen and he can see it?