Call Recording Did Not Come Through

DC1077

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nelda said:

Were you able to recover the call recording?  I noticed that when ambient recording is in progress phone calls stop ambient recording and calls don't get recorded. Is that normal?

Thank you for contacting us,

If you've submitted a ticket with this kind of concern, please provide us the ticket number

so that we can review the account and respond to you within that ticket

4 hours ago, Nelda said:

Were you able to recover the call recording?  I noticed that when ambient recording is in progress phone calls stop ambient recording and calls don't get recorded. Is that normal?

Thank you for contacting us,

If you've submitted a ticket with this kind of concern, please provide us the ticket number

so that we can review the account and respond to you within that ticket

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2021 at 7:43 PM, DC1077 said:

Calls in and out are being recorded no problem except for on 18 minute call did not. That was the one recording I needed. Has anyone ever had support successfully restore a call Recording? 

Just created the ticket - ticket ID 136420

I have exactly the same problem.

Important call recording missed and ambient recordings at the same time that are silent.

Please let me know

22 hours ago, simong said:

I have exactly the same problem.

Important call recording missed and ambient recordings at the same time that are silent.

Please let me know

Hello! Yes, I learned that ambient recording and call recordings can interfere with each other. Sometimes the call will record but the ambient recording is blocked but sometimes neither comes through. 

Flexispy is absolutely the best and most capable software available but it isn't perfect all the time. 

On 10/28/2021 at 5:25 PM, DC1077 said:

Hello! Yes, I learned that ambient recording and call recordings can interfere with each other. Sometimes the call will record but the ambient recording is blocked but sometimes neither comes through. 

Flexispy is absolutely the best and most capable software available but it isn't perfect all the time. 

Hi!

Actually with previous device this didn't happen, I don't understand if it is due to Samsung device (now) or recent updates in the software.

Now sistematically ambient recordings are silent while there is a call (recorded or not), it's a pity, much better some weeks ago