VoIP recordings are not available despite showing VoIP call logs

DanRox

On 6/24/2021 at 11:07 PM, DanRox said:

Hello,

I have the extreme version, but I do not see the VoIP (WhatsApp recordings) recordings in the portal. However, I see that in the portal there was a WhatsApp call. I do not get the recordings. Any help?

Upon checking your account, I can see that VoIP Call Recordings do indeed exist. Please let me know if you are still having any issues.

Hello Dakota,

Not all the recordings are available. For example, there was a WhatsApp call on  Jul 4, 12:28:14 duration of 01:45:19 - it shows up in the log, but the recording is not available. This is the most wanted feature for me. Without being able to record whatsapp calls the software is useless for me.   I see from others questions in the community forum that this is a issue for others as well. Could you check that for me? Thank you so much!

Hello again,

I see that after two days there is a VOIP recording of 01:45:19, but when I click on it, it is just a 15 seconds recording of a whatsapp cal that was taken later. I think the recordings are in the system (some sort of) but it just doesn't come to my online portal for some reason. 

7 hours ago, DanRox said:

Hello again,

I see that after two days there is a VOIP recording of 01:45:19, but when I click on it, it is just a 15 seconds recording of a whatsapp cal that was taken later. I think the recordings are in the system (some sort of) but it just doesn't come to my online portal for some reason. 

Looking into this.

Thank you so much, Dakota! Yeah, if you compare VOIP calls log and the recording list, you will see that many recordings are missing. And the recordings available are not actually the recording of the call in the labeled name. For instance, I really want that 01:45:19 recording, but what's available under this name is just a 15 seconds recording of a WhatsApp test call that I did later. I think there is a communication misconfiguration or something. I would really appreciate it if you could fix it. And hopefully get the actual recording of 01:45:19.