Supposed to be the best spy app .... but my experience so far is totally opposite

milenial_dev

After doing some research I came across this software, sales people offers you the best features ever! also technical help available!

Well I was surprise, but reality, gps tracking not working, key logger not working, IMS not working, record calls not working. 

Guys your app license ain't cheap, I was expecting a faster customer service, if this is in my first 48  hrs of use, I can't image a better service in the future! 

I even paid the remote installation package to make sure everything  would be configured properly, Im so frustrated.....

This shouldn't be happening ! user experience is important in order to keep customers!

• Like 1

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about these issues.

• GPS Tracking not working — can you please give more detail on this
  • Keylogger not working — In the phone go to Settings > Accessibility, and ensure that Enable Large Keyboard or Magnify Text is turned on
    • Please note that this does not change the appearance of the Keyboard to the user, it is simply a name used to disguise FlexiSPY
  • IMs not working — I can see that your phone has not been rooted, therefore the majority of IM will not be captured with the exception of WhatsApp and Viber. Having said this, which IM are you experiencing issues with?
  • Better customer service — Please DM me any ticket numbers where you felt we let you down. I will investigate these for quality of response and timeliness
  • Remote installation package — Please DM you remote installation id so that I can look into what happened here

On 10/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, milenial_dev said:

After doing some research I came across this software, sales people offers you the best features ever! also technical help available!

Well I was surprise, but reality, gps tracking not working, key logger not working, IMS not working, record calls not working. 

Guys your app license ain't cheap, I was expecting a faster customer service, if this is in my first 48  hrs of use, I can't image a better service in the future! 

I even paid the remote installation package to make sure everything  would be configured properly, Im so frustrated.....

This shouldn't be happening ! user experience is important in order to keep customers!

Hi Milenial

I have had the software install now for several years and I believe I know it pretty well, I have also had other vendors spy software too.

I agree that the support emails are quite slow, but you just have to accept that, you will have to wait about 24 - 48 hours for a reply, sometimes longer, its a real pain when you're first starting as you really want to get the thing working. You can sometimes log in to the online chat from the control panel and get someone to help you quicker.

I also purchased the remote installation and I was disappointed, but this is not flexispy, they are using another company to do this, and they couldnt wait to finish my installation and left me to tidy up after them a bit at the end, luckily I am quite a technical person.

GPS always works for me, my target phones are Android Galaxy and the location is fine, but you do need to switch it on first in the control panel at portal.flexispy.com - This is strange as you would expect it to be switched on at the start, but nevertheless, login to the portal and go to: Data / locations and click the GPS tools button, click the "start location tracking" link. Make sure current status switch is on.

Dakota has already fixed your keylogging problem, I suggest you try the same thing.

IMs dont work for all apps and Flexispy should be clearer about this. They dont work for Wechat or Google Business and theres probably some more too. Your phone needs to be rooted for some of them to work. Whatsapp seems to work without rooting your phone.

I can't help you with record calls as I never have had this working as I dont have the extreme version

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, one of the main reasons why the aforementioned tools do not work for you is because you must root the phone, only in this way you can access all the messages that this great tool offers you.

When GPS does not work it is because you have to activate the location tab within the control panel of the mobile phone. Once you activate it, the tool can do its job.

Regarding customer service, I totally agree, I have been consulting some things and they never give clear answers, but you must understand that FlexiSpy is software that belongs to another company.

Cheers!