App down?

baktus22

3 minutes ago, johnkocinski said:

Same problem. No sync since 2 hours. Battery 42%, good internet connection. Non rooted samsung a3, android oreo 8.0.0

and same as Baktus, not syncing but green

Is anyone else experiencing the same? Please provide information cause i'm suspecting that google play protect had something to do with it

On 8/17/2020 at 6:12 AM, Dakota said:

The issue should be resolved now. One of the servers in the round-robin group went down and some customers on that server did not get updated until they retried and got connected to another server.

Hello Dakota! Do you know when support will be available again? I have unanswered tickets for over a month. They are #66091 and #68059. Thank you!

On 8/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, Dakota said:

The issue should be resolved now. One of the servers in the round-robin group went down and some customers on that server did not get updated until they retried and got connected to another server.

Hi Dakota - can you please help me. My device not working and says not connected

21 hours ago, vrc said:

Hi Dakota - can you please help me. My device not working and says not connected

Same here.Device is on and connected to the internet but its already been 8 hours and says not connected.Anyone have the same problem?

• 3 weeks later...

I just purchased💲 Flexispy on Friday 9/4/20 along with purchasing💲 a 3 month warranty. Initially everything was working fine. I tried a few things within the app and all was good. Then about 3 hours after getting the program I no longer had the option to sync data and now the lite by the Target Info is "orange". In less than 24hrs🕟 the program stopped working, and within 48 hours🕖 I have no resolvement to the issue. I have put in tickets💻, responded back to tickets, but yet have not🗣️ had a tech get in touch with me to resolve this issue. This was a complete let down🤬 as well for it was a very important need to use the program the following day (Saturday). 

On my dashboard:

• Client Status: not currently connected
  • Syned: 2 days ago

Any assistance that I can get would be greatly appreciated!!