Samsung Saga vs Blackberry Pearl Flip 8230

photospy

I've been reading all over this site, have looked at all the "approved & tested" phone list. I don't think the lists are as up to date as newer phones are being sold now and alot of the ones listed are not available to the general public.

Please tell me if these two phones will work with your program.

Samsung Saga- Wins Mobile OS 6.1

Blackberry Pear Flip 8230- Blackberry 4.6 software.

Both of these phones are thru Verizon Wireless provider and are not very expensive to purchase for my daughter. If I get one that's very expensive she may become suspicious.

Please advise ASAP!!!!

I've been reading all over this site, have looked at all the "approved & tested" phone list. I don't think the lists are as up to date as newer phones are being sold now and alot of the ones listed are not available to the general public.

Please tell me if these two phones will work with your program.

Samsung Saga- Wins Mobile OS 6.1

Blackberry Pear Flip 8230- Blackberry 4.6 software.

Both of these phones are thru Verizon Wireless provider and are not very expensive to purchase for my daughter. If I get one that's very expensive she may become suspicious.

Please advise ASAP!!!!

Hi, we do regularly update our phone lists and we did so only within the past week. For Blackberry phones, newer models are included. So if you don't see a model listed then it isn't supported. Take note that the list is sometimes different between Light, Pro and Pro-X. You can see each list by simply selecting the product category on the phones page.

Regarding Windows Mobile, we do say that ANY "standard" 5.x/6.x model is compatible. It is not possible to list each and every WM model phone, so we only show a few well known WM models as an example.

Phones which have a lot of proprietary features that are not built-into the standard WM Operating System may have problems, due to the additional proprietary hardware and/or software coding that runs the device. To our knowledge, the only WM models we see these problems with are: Samsung Blackjack (I and II), Samsung Jack, any Palm WM model, HTC Touch, HTC Diamond, or any combination of the Touch/Diamond HTC models. All other WM models we are aware of should work.

Please do search our Knowledge Base for immediate answers, before posting specific questions, at http://support.flexispy.com. Our Support Team is also ready to answer any questions 24 hours from our Support Center.

Thanks for your response. I got an email from support basically saying the same thing; but also that with the Windows OS that the software may be discoverable by the target user. this is scary for me. Any further knowledge of this?

I'm willing to ger her a droid, hows the testing with the free download of the software going with these models?

I was also told by support to get a Nokia phone with Symbian 9 but in the area I live this is not possible because only At&T sells a possible match to this and we have no coverage area with AT&T. T-mobile is not offered in our area either.

We only have Verizon as a carrier with great coverage so I'm trying to find a applicable phone from them and it's verrry difficult.

Please advise about the discoverablity on the Windows Mobile OS and the Android OS.

Thx

Thanks for your response. I got an email from support basically saying the same thing; but also that with the Windows OS that the software may be discoverable by the target user. this is scary for me. Any further knowledge of this?

I'm willing to ger her a droid, hows the testing with the free download of the software going with these models?

I was also told by support to get a Nokia phone with Symbian 9 but in the area I live this is not possible because only At&T sells a possible match to this and we have no coverage area with AT&T. T-mobile is not offered in our area either.

We only have Verizon as a carrier with great coverage so I'm trying to find a applicable phone from them and it's verrry difficult.

Please advise about the discoverablity on the Windows Mobile OS and the Android OS.

Thx

It is not discoverable. I'm not sure exactly what you heard from Support, but in no case can you actually find "FlexiSPY" anywhere. Nor can you find any way of accessing the program as its running on the phone. You can always only access the program directly by knowing how to enter the secret code, which is unique to your license. Now I don't want to mislead you, there is something that you could find on a WM model phone if you knew what you were looking for, but it still doesn't identify the software in any way, or provide access to the program. This is a public forum so I would advise you to reply to your Support Ticket to ask for more specific information if you're interested in the details, but again the program does remain discreet and cannot be overtly found or accessed.

Android is currently a free product, and only offers the basic capturing abilities right now. There are also some parts of the program that can be found if you know what to look for. We are still developing this product and future fully featured versions will be much more discreet.

If I were you I would just consider choosing between a Blackberry or Windows Mobile product. Be careful about BB OS 5.0 models though, as we don't yet support 5.0.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83