No response from admin to new customer

i purchased four days ago(about dunno it's been a frustrating blurr!!!) I was told during the presales chats that I Would have no problem monitoring the target phone with my IPad.Loggig into the desktop viewing activity and listening to call recordings. So I purchased flexi Extreme. I cannot download and listen to the call recordings.I put in a ticket where I Was told that I needed A PC for best experience with the site and using the software.(Now that I have made my purchase) I was also directed to the flexi community and the live chat.So Live chat tells me they are only for prospective customers! ( why was I sent there as a present customer?) I was online with them for two hours,they had me download thevVLC app from the Apple Store, it won't play the call recordings.I have submitted three tickets on this subject over the period of three days,got no help.The last ticket still has not been responded to.I also asked if I download the call files to target phone users PC would I have to delete them ,would there be anything for someone else to see on the computer I used...no response! Also have questions about the GPS locator 1) what is the significance of the numbers on the locator markers 2) why is the time the target enters as well as leaves the alert areas not posted?Dont we want to know how long target spends in alert areas! I ALSO am not receiving any alert texts to the monitor phone.The number is entered correctly( I am able to make spy calls) the monitor phone has been rebooted several times! I have submitted many tickets...no help. They have been closed and marked as resolved. Some request tickets have even been deleted ! I have sent A PM to admin for members...no response!Also I need to know how to place an actual call from the monitor phone to the target phone? I may actually need to call this individual! I logged on and removed the monitor number,called it again,it did not even ring ..went straight to voicemail( with my dude sitting there wanting to test my new ringtone!) I have spent at least 15 hours over the past few days just trying to get a few questions answered.If ANYONE can help me PLEASE let me know.I feel I Am getting the runaround being told to log into the help dest ,submit a ticket,then log into the flexi community..where the password randomly doesn't work then has to be reset..then I have to play that game.Now I suppose I will have to continually log into this site to see if anyone has answered this post!!!

Hi Blondie,

Not sure what your target device is. It is known that with Android L many features are not working reliable or not working at all like call recording.

Wit regard to your question about calling the target phone from the monitoring phone I can recommend to use the SMS command instead the portal because there are regularly issues with the portal/target phone connectivity and the commands send from the portal do not reach the phone within a feasible time.

First send SMS command to disable spy calls:

<*#9><your-license-key><0><D>

You will receive a confirmation SMS that spy call is disabled. Now you can call your target phone.

Once finished you can enable it back again with the command

<*#9><your-license-key><1><D>

Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, the poor support also a known issue which we all hope will be improved soon.

Thank you for contacting us about these issues.

We only deal with technical issues via support ticket through http://support.flexispy.comand your support account, community account (this) and portal account are all different accounts so you cannot use one to long in to the others.  If you have not done so already please PM me and include your license code so I can grant you access to our customer forum sections.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jessica Lynch