My license was not renewed even though I paid help

Go to solution Solved by Dakota,

Dear authorities, can you please help?
I wanted to pay with my credit card to renew my license, but my payment was not accepted. So I asked if I could create a ticket and pay in BTC. They gave me a btc wallet address and I paid more than they wanted into that wallet.
I sent them the Txid and photos of the transfer images showing that the payment reached the wallet they provided. But even though I made the payment and the payment I sent reached the BTC wallet they provided, they still did not renew my license. They both took my money and did not renew my license. Can someone please help me?

My related tickets are #259889, #259918,#259957

• Solution
14 hours ago, mystical said:

Dear authorities, can you please help?
I wanted to pay with my credit card to renew my license, but my payment was not accepted. So I asked if I could create a ticket and pay in BTC. They gave me a btc wallet address and I paid more than they wanted into that wallet.
I sent them the Txid and photos of the transfer images showing that the payment reached the wallet they provided. But even though I made the payment and the payment I sent reached the BTC wallet they provided, they still did not renew my license. They both took my money and did not renew my license. Can someone please help me?

My related tickets are #259889, #259918,#259957

Hi Mystical,

Thank you for your message.

I understand you're trying to manually renew your FlexiSPY license with cryptocurrency.

Firstly, normally this process is automatic and requires no additional contact with our support. However the automatic system supports USD cryptocurrency payments only. Since your payment is in Turkish Lira, manual renewal was required.

On May 21st, we sent you manual payment instructions, after which you sent the BTC for renewing the license. Unfortunately, our billing manager's shift had ended by the time you provided the TXID in a text format, so the transaction couldn't be verified immediately.

The transaction was confirmed later on May 21st. On the 22nd you came back to our support to check on the status and our support incorrectly informed you that the transaction hadn't been confirmed. I am not sure why support told you this. However they wouldn't have had the privilege's to renew your license, and our billing manager was offline due to the 22nd being a public holiday. In any case we will give support better training on this issue.

Finally, we can verify now that we have received your funds, and we have renewed your license.

To apologize for the inconvenience we've added 5 extra days to your license

Best regards,
Dakota