Server flexispy down for 5 days now...team flexispy is not respondent at all....

My phone is an android 442 running in FULL modes and iTS rooted. Its not factory reset.....

I have already asked in another thread for you to PM me your ticket ID about this issue and I will look in to this for you.

The only way to deactivate or uninstall the software is via remote SMS commands to deactivate and uninstall respectively.  If those fail to work for whatever reason then unfortunately physical access to the device and a possible factory reset are required (if a rooted Android running in FULL mode with all traces of the software hidden).

Unfortunately, if remote SMS commands are failing to resolve this, and because the software is completely hidden on a rooted device with the software running in FULL mode, it cannot be removed manually by going to Settings > Application Manager either.  Unfortunately this leaves factory reset as the only option although, if you have not done it yet you may wish to contact FlexiSPY support to deactivate for you.  After that at least the software will no longer connect to the server or work in any way and will just lie dormant on the device until either you or the device owner does a factory reset.

I purchased the product on January 9th, and it was working fine, until yesterday. After 12:00pm ET, I have not received any new updates, I have tried contacting Flexispy, and don't get any response, I am truly concerned that I have been scammed, the device is an S5, it is rooted and on my account it says active and running on full mode. I would like to know if that doesn' t necessarilly means that the target phone still has the program, or if it' s your server with the issues.

Also, I have seen the above comments about verifying if the software was removed from the target, I would like to know how to verify this.

I purchased the product on January 9th, and it was working fine, until yesterday. After 12:00pm ET, I have not received any new updates, I have tried contacting Flexispy, and don't get any response, I am truly concerned that I have been scammed, the device is an S5, it is rooted and on my account it says active and running on full mode. I would like to know if that doesn' t necessarilly means that the target phone still has the program, or if it' s your server with the issues.

Also, I have seen the above comments about verifying if the software was removed from the target, I would like to know how to verify this.

Unfortunately, and this is what is beyond our control and what most people are having issues with, if the device is a rooted Android with the software running in FULL mode then it is not detectable on the device in any way.  That means there is no way to verify the software is still installed on the device except for sending either remote SMS commands or Control Centre commands.  If those are not being responded to or are suddenly visible then, along with if the last connection time never updates, it is safe to say that something is wrong with the software and reinstallation is the only way to fix it.

If the device is not a rooted Android and/or the software is running in NORMAL mode you can verify the software is still installed by going to the Application Manager menu and seeing if it is listed (rooting the device first and running in FULL mode hides this), same rules with SMS commands and Control Centre commands not being responded to or visible and last connection time not updating still applies.

For all other devices (e.g. iPhone) you can dial the secret code on the device itself to bring up the software to verify if it is still installed or not (this cannot be done for Android devices) and the same things about remote SMS commands being visible or not responded to and last connection time not updating also applies as a signal that the software is not working as it should and the only way to do this is reinstallation.

New user also - all messages received thru Jan 10th - nothing since then!

We had HUGE problems with Mobile Spy, now this???

I just dont get it :(

Can you please confirm that no software was installed on that date as it may be something was installed that our software has issues with and that is the reason why no data is being uploaded.  If IM data specifically suddenly stopped, but all other data is working fine, please get the TARGET device and contact support giving them the version number on the device of the IM service that has stopped capturing.  It may be that the device IM service has been updated to the latest version which we do not support yet and that is why data capturing stops.

Iphone... 3 days not upload..

The Iphone gas everything..

No restore

Strong internet

The software works god for 2 months but now nothing...

Thanks for letting us know Marcous.  Please either contact us via Livechat on our website right now or submit a support ticket to us at http://support.flexispy.com. Unfortunately we do not offer support on Sundays but our support team is now online and ready to assist you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12