Cant send a support ticket

Graham

Hello Graham,

Please see our knowledge base article for troubleshooting steps regarding issues connecting to your Portal (ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR) below:

Trouble Connecting to Portal / Trouble Downloading File (flexispy.com)

If issue persists, we highly advise you to raise a ticket from inside your portal as this will help us with the information required to troubleshoot the issue further.

On 2/6/2024 at 4:15 PM, Graham said:

Hi Mark

Thank for the reply.

How do you raise a support ticket from within the portal? - I cant see a link.

Thanks

Graham

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your response.

If you are having issues, log in your portal and seek assistance from our AI Chatbot to troubleshoot your issue, and if necessary, you will be given a link to submit a ticket.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone reading this.

Support is available at sup*port@flex*ispy.com - remove the * - I put them there to stop screen scrapers from spamming the address.

This is the easiest way to get help.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:55 PM, Graham said:

For anyone reading this.

Support is available at sup*port@flex*ispy.com - remove the * - I put them there to stop screen scrapers from spamming the address.

This is the easiest way to get help.

Hello Graham,

Thank you for your comment. However, as part of the support team, the best and easiest way to get initial troubleshooting guide is to chat with our AI Chatbot that is found in your portal (for customers) and AI Chatbot in our homepage (for non-customers). You can also go through and search our Knowledge Base articles where you can find most of the troubleshooting steps and information that can help you in resolving your FlexiSPY issues and concerns. 

Sending an email to sup*port@flex*ispy.com will automatically close the ticket as this is an unmanned inbox and is not considered a support channel.

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Hi Mark

Just to let you know, your chatbot is good, but gives me a link to click to setup a support ticket. That link doesnt work!

Cheers

Graham

Hi Graham,

May we ask if you are referring to the Chatbot inside your portal?

What is the error you are receiving when clicking the link provided to you? Could you please share a screenshot so we can assist you.

Thanks in advance!