VOIP no recordings - Ambient Recordings

Graham

I have no recordings for VOIP calls in facebook messenger and whatsapp

I wonder, would this be because Ambient recording was on at the time?

I have noticed that if you are using Ambient recording, it cuts out when a VOIP call is made and you cant hear anything on the ambient recording, its just silence. It then resumes sound when the VOIP call is terminated.

Any advice please?

Thanks

Graham

I used to get regular call recordings.  I installed the newer version and it's worse. Now no calls are getting recorded and key log is no longer working.  This is going from bad to worse.  I used to get all calls recorded and all key logs.  It used to be a great app.  They've dissapointed me now.  Try the recording source.  When it was working properly, yes, the ambient recordings would not record during a call.  In the past, since I've used this app for years, ambient would record the phone call too.  It was awesome.  It has been getting worse.

19 hours ago, Graham said:

I have no recordings for VOIP calls in facebook messenger and whatsapp

I wonder, would this be because Ambient recording was on at the time?

I have noticed that if you are using Ambient recording, it cuts out when a VOIP call is made and you cant hear anything on the ambient recording, its just silence. It then resumes sound when the VOIP call is terminated.

Any advice please?

Thanks

Graham

I think I figured it out.  I had to enable accessibility and allow battery optimization.  It seems to be working now.  Hopefully it will work smoothly.

Interesting

I get all SMS, no problem, the Ambient works too, Call recording does work, but there's no sound. I am using the microphone option as audio source, I have also tried the Native X - Nothing works on Samsung S10 so far. VOIP are not even getting triggered, accessibility is already on, thats why my key logs always work, so its not that, it could be battery optimisation.

Any advice from Flexispy please?

Thanks

Graham

• 3 months later...

OK, I managed to solve this problem (without any help from support)

This is the fix: (For android)

Go into settings, search for Special access

Tap Notification Access

The find Sync Services and turn on 

Now VOIP recordings are working. They are not very clear though, not as clear as call recordings.

You can also check the call recording area of the online portal and click tools at the top, tap set audio source and I have mine set to Aosp, which is the only one that works for conversations in both directions