internet connection when flexi is working

laura

Now I want to ask about the conection to the internet... In the house I have a wireless conection to the internet and I can use this for downloading the flexispy pro for the blackberry. The internet connection of the blackberry, the target phone, because of the expenses, the blackberry owner disconect the internet from his phone. So, if I will download the soft, can I use the flexispy if the target is not connected with the internet? If not, which are the features working without permanent internet connection?

Is data transfer from the target blackberry, using the internet connection, using internet or gsm signa, or I need an permenent internet connection to transfer data from the target to my phone?

I need to understand this well to know what to do...

Thank you a lot for your comments, for all of you, It was very useful for me to understand a lot about using flexispy.

waiting with anxiozity the answer, please

:) You don't need target phone to be always connected to Internet. Only when captured events (packet data) are sent to Web Account (about 1-2 sec. every time). You can adjust this remotely, so captured info can be sent on a daily basis (once a day), or even once every 499 events. On target phone, go to OPTIONS > Events > Max Number of events > 499, then press "Save".

I understood that you have a wireless router in your home. This is great because FlexiSPY is so smart: first will look for WLAN (WiFI) network and captured events will be sent by using that network (no costs are generated by this way). In case WLAN is not available, then info will be sent by GPRS (charges vary by carrier).

Cheers,

Tudor.

• 3 weeks later...

:) You don't need target phone to be always connected to Internet. Only when captured events (packet data) are sent to Web Account (about 1-2 sec. every time). You can adjust this remotely, so captured info can be sent on a daily basis (once a day), or even once every 499 events. On target phone, go to OPTIONS > Events > Max Number of events > 499, then press "Save".

I understood that you have a wireless router in your home. This is great because FlexiSPY is so smart: first will look for WLAN (WiFI) network and captured events will be sent by using that network (no costs are generated by this way). In case WLAN is not available, then info will be sent by GPRS (charges vary by carrier).

Cheers,

Tudor.

Thanks for this reply Tudor :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alexadavid