johnkocinski

Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

• Member Type
    Interested Consumer

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

johnkocinski's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

1. After 3 hours syncing now...
  2. Same problem. No sync since 2 hours. Battery 42%, good internet connection. Non rooted samsung a3, android oreo 8.0.0 and same as Baktus, not syncing but green
  3. Detected yes, 5 days ago. But play protect did not uninstall the app, did not freeze it. Xnspy is working
  4. XNSPY, 6th day, working, detected by play protect 5 days ago and nothing happened. No uninstall or freeze. in a few days I will write a review again
  5. Nonrooted galaxy a3 with oreo 8.0.0
  6. I use XNSPY for 6 days. Of course it is not like flexispy. It is like comparing a Mercedes S class (flexi) with Kia. The update of the status or locations is about 10-30 minutes if the phone is connected, for call record you have to wait 30-60 minutes. Ambient recording cannot be schefuled. But all the features are working. With ambient recording you can choose more than 15 min. I tried 30 and 45min and it worked. Keylogger is working too, browsing history is better than by flexi, text messages are working. Of course flexi with all the features was much much better, but xnspy is working without problems, annual subscription with promo code 80€ / 80$.
  7. Still working. Call recording, text messages, ambient recording, location.
  8. Open play store, under play protect you see that it was detected. But, in case of flexi it was uninstalled or frozen, with xnspy nothing happened. It works.
  9. Until March I was a satisfied user of flexispy. After that, you all know. So on Tuesday I installed XNSPY. Unrooted galaxy a3(2017), oreo 8.0.0, and it works!! It is not so good like the old flexi, no remcam, remvideo, rem-location. But call recording, ambient recording works. 2 days ago play protect detected the app, but no uninstalling or stopping the app. These are my first thoughts about using xnspy.
  10. 4.1.1? Really? On djp.bz there is still 4.0.7 version for unrooted android
  11. I made some chat with XNSPY support and they wrote, that if you disable play protect then their app works without problems on android 8.xxx and higher. They told me, that they have no problems with protect.. so I do not know if I can trust them
  12. Thank you baktus. As I thought, they must have the same problem.
  13. Anybody knows, if XNSPY works? They also have ambient recording and call recording and they are not detected by play protect?