Nita99

Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

• Member Type
    FlexiSPY Retail Customer

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Nita99's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

1. Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it. Have you tried the scheduled ambient recordings? Those are set at 20 seconds! How do I get the scheduled ambient recordings to play? They seem to be there, but when I click the blue play icon, I can't open the window. Really Annoyed!
  2. It does not have MMS. ONLY SMS, key logger, social media history and web history.
  3. I have a non-rooted android with OS 8. All features: SMS, Web history, key logger are all working, except the darn ambient recordings. They seem to be there but I can't get anything opened. Maybe it's me but without a manual, I do the best I can. Hope this helps.
  4. No it hasn't gotten detected, it an unrooted android with OS 8. I installed it 4 days ago. I still can't hear any recordings though.
  5. I can’t hear anything with Spyfone’s ambient recordings. The live panel on dashboard doesn’t work either. And they don’t have any help reference material available. I have chatted with support and haven’t gotten any answers. It seems like they ignore me when I ask about ambient recording. Before I bought the subscription, they told me it could record up to 30 minutes, just like Flexi but that was a lie because the setting is set for 20 seconds. Maybe it’s me but I warn you to keep your money. Don’t fall for their scam! I will go back to flexi in a heart beet once they resolve their issues. They have to work around this. I hate that GP is interfering with my child’s welfare. What about our parent rights! Boycott Google! PS- please let me know how to set up recordings that work on spyfone if it works for you.
  6. I installed Spyfone on my non-rooted Android and the ambient recording is NOT working. They have awful support! Don't even contemplate that app. It is a waste of $!! Really miss Flexispy's ambient recording feature! It was the best and the only reason why I used the app. Any word on when they will come back? Or should I pay for the Rooting? Feeling so frustrated!!!
  7. Can we root a non-rooted android? I was able to install the 4.11 version yesterday and found I lost Call recording & ambient recording too. My phone is not rooted.