Flexispy so far

jigeye

I have tried two other companies with so so success. I was told Flexispy was the cadillac so I decided to give them a try. Bought flexispy light for a droid x. This post is not to flame, only to give you a overivew of my experience so far;

1. Incorrect installation instructions. The number to activate has the #sign behind the last 0. I found out later this information was incorrect and there is no # sign. This cost me 2 hours wondering why I could not activate the phone.

2. Cannot get through on CHAT. Tried several times and it takes me to a "leave a message" screen.

3. OK. So now I register on the forums looking for help. Since I have an android phone, I go to the peer to peer android forum and it states I have to sign in. I was already signed in so I am unsure of the story there.

The long and short of it is I am now down to leaving a email message because your company does not have enough chat operators. This won't work as the situation for most of us is too dynamic. Other companies I used atleast had a phone support number of which you don't.

This is an honest assessment so far with your "new" (for now) customer

All customers are required to submit tickets to us for any technical issues at our support site at http://support.flexispy.com.

We offer phone support for presales only, all technical issues are dealt with using our ticketing system for security purposes and so that we have full access to your account and case history and can assist you in more depth. If you are trying to access a customer only section of our forum and feel that you are unable to log in simply send a PM to one of the moderators and we will assist you with that also.

Thanks for the instruction manual assessment also and for your honest feedback, it is much appreciated.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023