About the license

guest9

Hello,

I want to purchase a license but I see that I need to choose the mobile before I can complete the process.

But what if the target mobile damaged later and I wanted to replace it with a new one, can I chose different model or different brand (e.g. replace blackberry with Iphone)? or I need new license for that?

Thanks

If the new TARGET phone is the same platform as the old one then you simply remove the software from the old phone and install it again on to the new one. If the TARGET phone is a different platform as you have said in your example then you would need to contact us.

Thank you for your response.

Do I have to pay any fees if I want to change the platform?

You mentioned that I need to remove the software from the old target phone before I can install it again in the new target phone, but do I need to do that physically? is that required? or I can do that remotely, like disable it from my control panel in your web site or something?

Guest Paul B.

This is the official policy regarding changing platforms:

If you want to change your FlexiKEY from the original platform you purchased into another (between Symbian, Windows Mobile, Blackberry or iPhone), this is a one-time permanent change that you may request free of charge only during the first 30 days of purchase. If you wish to change your key a 2nd time or anytime after the first 30 days, it will require either a pro-rated fee or the purchase of an additional FlexiKEY.

However if you contact our support team through support ticket prior to the change, we may be able to extend more accomadating options.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023