iphone4 /4.3.1

bujigitty33

I know the current software does not support 4.3.1 on the iphone, but before I try to downgrade the iOS to 4.1 (not sure if I can, the phone is new so I am not sure 4.1 or lower was ever SHSHed on this phone), is there an approximate date of a new release to support 4.3.1? Also what will happen if Flexi is installed on 4.3.1, will only certain features not work or is it not going to work at all?

thanks

B

You will not even be able to install the software on any incompatible OS version as Cydia will not allow you to. We are working on releasing a compatible version and we recommend you check our support site and main web site for future updates.

You will not even be able to install the software on any incompatible OS version as Cydia will not allow you to. We are working on releasing a compatible version and we recommend you check our support site and main web site for future updates.

I have iPhone OS version 4.2.1 and was wondering when in the near future you will be releasing PRO-X as i'm very eagor. I cannot downgrade to OS 4.1 as i dont have the SHSH file since the phone comes with OS version 4.2. Will you be releasing any support for OS 4.2 in MAY, JUNE,ETC. Give us an idea please as your app is greatly needed at the moment....Thanks

At this time we are still working on it and we have no confirmed release date at this time. Please continue to check our website and news section of our Support site for more information.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369