Motorola Flipout: Android 2.1

Braddly

I want to install Flexispy Light on a Motorola Flipout Android 2.1, will it work?

The master will be on a iPhone 4.

Also, the Flipout has internet access, but no data plan. Should I put it on a data plan prior of doing this?

Thank you for your time,

Brad

I want to install Flexispy Light on a Motorola Flipout Android 2.1, will it work?

The master will be on a iPhone 4.

Also, the Flipout has internet access, but no data plan. Should I put it on a data plan prior of doing this?

Thank you for your time,

Brad

Hi,

As the web sites claims, FlexiSPY Light will work on most Android devices. The only exceptions we know of are the "i" series two-way radio models running on Nextel or other iDEN networks. These may in fact work, but we cannot claim those models to be fully compatible. As long as the Android phone follow the standard Android OS implementation (is not running proprietary hardware that is out of spec with the Android SDK), then it should work. This should include any currently popular models. If you should have any problems after your purchase, simply contact our Support department within 10 days of purchase. You are then eligible for a full refund in the event that we can't get it working properly for you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369