App Screenshots - New Feature

Graham

I notice there's a new feature available with the lastest version released today. App Screenshots!

Has anyone tried this yet? - If so, how is it working, it sounds fantastic, but does it work with your phone and are you happy with it?

If I get some positive replies, I might upgrade myself, but as you probably know, you need to have the target phone in your hands in order to upgrade (Android Unrooted), which is not always easy to do.

I am using it on a Samsung S10 which is not rooted 

Seems to work ok, but there's a strange icon appearing on the phone notifications at the top, it looks like a screen sharing icon when you connect you tube to a TV.... Is this caused by Flexispy?

Does anyone else have this issue? It's only there when you scroll down the screen from the top to see the notifications. 

On 5/21/2023 at 3:22 PM, Graham said:

I am using it on a Samsung S10 which is not rooted 

Seems to work ok, but there's a strange icon appearing on the phone notifications at the top, it looks like a screen sharing icon when you connect you tube to a TV.... Is this caused by Flexispy?

Does anyone else have this issue? It's only there when you scroll down the screen from the top to see the notifications. 

Hi Graham, in order to remove that icon you must use the installation service. Please read this

Otherwise, what you can do is disable the feature when you're not using it.

Thanks for the reply

Installation is not a good idea, because each time I upgrade to a new version of flexispy (usually every 3 months), I presume the installation service will have to be used again to suppress the icon.

My phone is not rooted, so maybe you could publish a way for us to do it without resorting to the installation service each time we want to update our phones?

Its not really a big deal, but the user is searching for reasons why this icon would appear on their phone...

We've released a bug fix for app screenshots non root which should solve the problem of empty screenshots. It's available in FlexiSPY Android (Normal) Update Version 4.27.3

https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/flexispy-android-normal-version-history

This includes an additional step in the installation guide (if you're installing yourself). 

Let me know if you have any issues with it

On 5/31/2023 at 5:57 PM, Stella006 said:

I am *trying* to use it on a non-rooted Samsung S22 and it does not seem to work. The command to set which applications to screenshot never shows up as received. 

Please see here:

We've released a bug fix for app screenshots non root which should solve the problem of empty screenshots. It's available in FlexiSPY Android (Normal) Update Version 4.27.3

https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/flexispy-android-normal-version-history

This includes an additional step in the installation guide (if you're installing yourself). 

Let me know if you have any issues with it

On 5/27/2023 at 7:02 PM, Graham said:

Installation is not a good idea, because each time I upgrade to a new version of flexispy (usually every 3 months), I presume the installation service will have to be used again to suppress the icon.

My phone is not rooted, so maybe you could publish a way for us to do it without resorting to the installation service each time we want to update our phones?

Hi! When you upgrade FlexiSPY for non-root to the latest version, you are first uninstalling the software, and then installing the latest version. Unless new features have been introduced and new indicators with them, then you should not need to use the installation service again.