Slow Download on Windows, No issues on Android

Hello, 

I have for some time had issues with downloading ambient recordings on the windows desktop.  When downloading the ambient recording, it appears to start normally, downloading 80k or so, then slows significantly, eventually stopping.  The download hangs, until canceled or also may time-out.  

On an android device, the download finishes within seconds. 

So we can eliminate the obvious, This occurs on three, completely separate windows machines.  This is not an issue with my particular machine.  Two of the machines are windows 11 and one is windows 10. 

Anyone experience this or possible solution?

5 hours ago, buddymartin440 said:

Hello, 

I have for some time had issues with downloading ambient recordings on the windows desktop.  When downloading the ambient recording, it appears to start normally, downloading 80k or so, then slows significantly, eventually stopping.  The download hangs, until canceled or also may time-out.  

On an android device, the download finishes within seconds. 

So we can eliminate the obvious, This occurs on three, completely separate windows machines.  This is not an issue with my particular machine.  Two of the machines are windows 11 and one is windows 10. 

Anyone experience this or possible solution?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

To check whether the issue is with the computer's internet connection, or with the FlexiSPY server, we propose that you use a virtual desktop environment to test the Ambient Recording download speed, and then report back to us. We have sent you instructions for this in a private message.

Cheers!
Dakota