Nokia E52: unstable behavior?

Tudor

One of my users has installed FSX_S9 (last version) on Nokia E52. No probs, until he was moving that app. on another target phone. On the second phone is a problem: on every phone reboot (on OS initialization) FSX_S9 GUI is popping up on the phone screen, for about 4-5 seconds. Obviously, target phone user can go suspicious.

Note: target phone is absolutely new, no pics, video files, or any other apps. installed on. Only FSX_S9.

My suggestions was to perform a device hard reset (*#7370#) and reinstall the app. No changes, same behavior.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tudor.

That's interesting. There was a model we updated the software for to prevent that from happening. It might have been the E52, but you said you reinstalled the software so I'm assuming you're using the current version. I'll check with our developers about this and get back to you soon as I find out.

• 2 weeks later...

What version of the software do you have installed?

At this time I don't know, the target phone in in use now. That's not my personal cell, one of my users has reported this problem.

As a matter of fact, I'm using Nokia E51 and there is the same problem, but only when I'm inserting a particular sim-card (issued by Orange Romania). Same symptoms for E52 on the same carrier (Orange Romania). No probs whatsoever on the other major romanian carriers.

Can be fixed somehow?

Cheers,

Tudor.

PS: understanding what exactly causes this problems, its a step ahead on solving them.

• 2 weeks later...

At this time I don't know, the target phone in in use now. That's not my personal cell, one of my users has reported this problem.

As a matter of fact, I'm using Nokia E51 and there is the same problem, but only when I'm inserting a particular sim-card (issued by Orange Romania). Same symptoms for E52 on the same carrier (Orange Romania). No probs whatsoever on the other major romanian carriers.

Can be fixed somehow?

Cheers,

Tudor.

PS: understanding what exactly causes this problems, its a step ahead on solving them.

What other carriers have you tried that did not have this problem?

What other carriers have you tried that did not have this problem?

I was trying only other two major romanian carriers: Cosmote (COSMOTE Romanian Mobile Telecommunications S.A.) and Vodafone Romania. No probs whatsoever.

There is just another carrier I did not try (Zapp aka Telemobil SA Romania), because its a CDMA network.

Cheers,

Tudor.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UbvpwccaX