Problem with Facebook messages

vesela
Go to solution Solved by Dakota,

i have the same problem and with gmail, i recieve just 4 mails and after that stop . everyday the target device recieve mails.

and i cant see and older mails too.

and ... call recording is tereble... i try all tipes but some of them have no sound other stop to record and just one of them make recording but i cant hear the other side .

i use Aosp

17 minutes ago, vesela said:

nnn.jpg

16 minutes ago, vesela said:

Thanks for your comment.

Regarding the issue with Facebook Messenger not being captured — Currently, your specific version is supported in Partial Mode (Keylogger) but not in Native Mode. We understand this is not ideal, and I've asked our development team to prioritize this issue.

In the meantime, the development team are preparing a new Android binary for test, which contains App Screenshot for non-root. This feature should help you capture both sides of Messenger Chats.

Once the binary is sent to test, the team will begin investigating the Messenger issue.

If you do not wish to wait, you can root the device to access chats via — at a minimum — App Shot mode.

I will keep you updated on our progress, and I'll address your other comments about the app in a separate reply.

• Like 1

i have the same problem and with gmail, i recieve just 4 mails and after that stop . everyday the target device recieve mails.

and ... call recording is tereble... i try all tipes but some of them have no sound other stop to record and just one of them make recording but i cant hear the other side .

i use Aosp

3 minutes ago, vesela said:

i use Aosp

looking into this

On 4/26/2023 at 4:50 PM, vesela said:

It appears that there are new emails captured. Can you please check?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

App Screenshots for Non-Root Is Now Available, meaning you can capture chats in App Shot Mode - solving most of the issues related to Apps frequently updating! Please update to the latest version of FlexiSPY for Non-Root to get this feature.

• Like 1