Customer outside of USA

windy

Hi

I am interested to sign up PRO-X.

I am not residing in the US and do not have a US based mobile phone service. For the Call Interception function, can I still receive the SMS alert whenever an interested call is detected on the Target phone? Who is sending me this alert SMS?

Thanks and Regards

Hi

I am interested to sign up PRO-X.

I am not residing in the US and do not have a US based mobile phone service. For the Call Interception function, can I still receive the SMS alert whenever an interested call is detected on the Target phone? Who is sending me this alert SMS?

Thanks and Regards

The stated product requirements are the same anywhere. Basically, an Internet connection is all you really need, plus SMS ability on the target, if you intend to use commands for changing the settings remotely or receiving the alerts. The SMS alert is sent directly from the Target itself, to your defined Monitor number. But the SMS is not saved in the Target phone's SMS logs. As long as the Target phone has an Internet connection to upload the captured data to the web account, and as long as it can make and receive standard SMS and phone calls to/from the Monitor phone, everything will work.

The stated product requirements are the same anywhere. Basically, an Internet connection is all you really need, plus SMS ability on the target, if you intend to use commands for changing the settings remotely or receiving the alerts. The SMS alert is sent directly from the Target itself, to your defined Monitor number. But the SMS is not saved in the Target phone's SMS logs. As long as the Target phone has an Internet connection to upload the captured data to the web account, and as long as it can make and receive standard SMS and phone calls to/from the Monitor phone, everything will work.

Thanks for the reply.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33