VOIP not in the log neither in the records

Zours
Go to solution Solved by Dakota,

Hello,

It's becoming a habit. Most of the calls made via What's App don't show up in the log nor are recorded.

I have the strong impression that this happens when the call happens while the portal is open at the same time (I was able to verify this twice). Could you please help?

Thank you in advance and good afternoon.

Hello.

The same problem. Whatsapp calls are not registred(sometimes it shows a call with a duration of 0 seconds.

Support  told me : disable and enable but not working..

Support  told me later that it is due to the New version of whatsapp...

I am disappointed

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your this.

I just got a response from them and as usual, as soon as it stops working, it's due to the new version. A lot of promises for a very high price but an the end of the day, a very little works properly. 

At least you have the log 🙄

I am disappointed too.

On 2/1/2023 at 8:19 PM, Zours said:

Hello,

It's becoming a habit. Most of the calls made via What's App don't show up in the log nor are recorded.

I have the strong impression that this happens when the call happens while the portal is open at the same time (I was able to verify this twice). Could you please help?

Thank you in advance and good afternoon.

Hi Zours.

As I understand your question is about missing WhatsApp Call Logs.

Having checked we can see your device does not support the VoIP Call Logs feature.

VoIP Call Logs require that the device be rooted but yours is not.

However, your device does support WhatsApp Call Recording. This is why you see VoIP Call Recordings but not Call Logs. (Although the timestamp on the recording should give you an indication of the time of the call)

On 2/3/2023 at 6:11 PM, Chios said:

Hello.

The same problem. Whatsapp calls are not registred(sometimes it shows a call with a duration of 0 seconds.

Support  told me : disable and enable but not working..

Support  told me later that it is due to the New version of whatsapp...

I am disappointed

Hi Chios,

Your device also does not support the WhatsApp Call Logs feature, because your device has not been rooted.

So I assume your issue is with the WhatsApp Call Recording feature.

When a WhatsApp Call Recording shows with a duration of 0 seconds, this indicates

• It was a missed call
  • The target answered the call then hang up the phone

In both cases, there would have been no conversation.

Thank you Dakota for the response.

What means rooted? 

In the last days of december the target device was not connected...

The Installation team has again the software installed twice : the second time was with connecion to a laptop....

On 2/14/2023 at 4:06 PM, Chios said:

Thank you Dakota for the response.

What means rooted? 

In the last days of december the target device was not connected...

The Installation team has again the software installed twice : the second time was with connecion to a laptop....

Hi Chios.

1. Rooting is a process of using a utility to grant extra permissions (like Admin rights) to a specific app. This is needed for some of the Advanced features of FlexiSPY, including VoIP Call Logs for WhatsApp.
  2. Checking your account your phone is connected to FlexiSPY and data is uploading.

Hello Dakota. 

Thanks for Posting.

Yes there are some voip calls wich are recorded bit it is forsure 5% maximum of all the voip calls. And what I receive is with a short duration...

I am sure that a big amount of calls are not uploaded because i make sometimes  voip calls from my phone  to the target phone....

And sometimes i am in the same place And i constat that there is a voip call ....

That is my big problem.

Hello again. Buenos dias

I mean : I am calling the target phone from my phone and later it is not uploaded...

And sometimes I am at the same place , and I hear a voip call but also it is not uploaded...

You can consult ticket 214111...

Gracias amigo

On 2/14/2023 at 5:11 AM, Dakota said:

Hi Zours.

As I understand your question is about missing WhatsApp Call Logs.

Having checked we can see your device does not support the VoIP Call Logs feature.

VoIP Call Logs require that the device be rooted but yours is not.

However, your device does support WhatsApp Call Recording. This is why you see VoIP Call Recordings but not Call Logs. (Although the timestamp on the recording should give you an indication of the time of the call)

Dear Dakota,

Thanks for your reply.

Since last week, I can AGAIN see that there are calls on VOIP.

However, please note that till a few weeks ago, I had access to the record of the VOIP discussions on the same device (which has never been rooted). So I cannot be satisfied with your answer, unfortunattely. Sorry 🙂

Kr,

Zours

13 hours ago, Zours said:

Dear Dakota,

Thanks for your reply.

Since last week, I can AGAIN see that there are calls on VOIP.

However, please note that till a few weeks ago, I had access to the record of the VOIP discussions on the same device (which has never been rooted). So I cannot be satisfied with your answer, unfortunattely. Sorry 🙂

Kr,

Zours

Hi Zours,

Regarding WhatsApp VoIP Call Logs, meaning a list of calls made to or from the target device using WhatsApp — your device is not rooted so it doesn't support WhatsApp Call Logs (VoIP Call Logs). The panel in your dashboard to access this feature does not even exist.

For WhatsApp Call Recordings, I can see that you've had no new recordings since January 28th. There were two on February 25, and 26th but their duration was 0, indicating a strong likelyhood that those were missed calls.

I can see that WhatsApp Chats are still being captured however.

This leads me to believe that either

1. The target has made no further calls since February 26th
2. The WhatsApp version has updated to a version FlexiSPY's VoIP call recording does not support. We will test whether this is the case and let you know.

Dakota 

What about me Dakota? I wrote you twice above?

Do I have also to installieren the New version of flexispy??

You will see rhere are some voip calls uploaded , but I confirm These are very very few. The most are not uploaded....

18 hours ago, Chios said:

Do I have also to installieren the New version of flexispy??

You will see rhere are some voip calls uploaded , but I confirm These are very very few. The most are not uploaded....

Your case will take some time to look into... You're saying that even though you are getting WhatsApp Call Recordings — you think you are missing some? How have you verified this? By the way, you are on the latest version of FlexiSPY...

11 hours ago, Dakota said:

Your case will take some time to look into... You're saying that even though you are getting WhatsApp Call Recordings — you think you are missing some? How have you verified this? By the way, you are on the latest version of FlexiSPY...

Hello Dakota.

I installed yesterday the last version of flexispy woth the Installation team...

Today morning there was a voip call with a duration of 5 minutes uploaded, i was happy...

But later i made a voip call from my phone to the target device with a duration of 3 minutes ..it was not registred..

There are a lot of voip calls wich are not uploaded because sometimes when i M in the same house where the target phone is i hear voip calls ( live) i mean i am at the same place when a voip call is hsppening(i mean some of them)

I hope we will get an issue.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Software freshly installed.
Whatsapp call recording and logs do not work.
Also Whatsapp attachment on Portal Viewer crashes the app when I try to open it.
The target device is a S23 Ultra Dual SIM.

Are updates planned?
A solution must be found to solve this problem !

Thanks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I am having the same issue as those above on my target device. I have verified that WhatsApp voip calls are being answered by the target device and conversations are happening. But maybe 1 out of every 10 calls is recorded. I am using WhatsApp version 2.23.6.76 that your website says it has tested and is working. Can we please get this fixed ASAP?

My support ticket ID is 228763

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same issue on a non-rooted Samsung S22 Ultra. I suspect there is a difference in recording video vs audio-only calls as it looks like WhatsApp video calls are not being recorded. There is also no VOIP recording for Messenger or Instagram calls.