SUPPORT WILL NOT RESPOND

The service has only worked a couple of times in the last month. I have not been able to log in for 10 days. I have reported this problem to "support" on numerous tickets. Their responses have not been very helpful. Now they are no longer responding to my requests for assistance. In addition, when I try to log in to the portal, it now says: "No User Name support.flexispy.com."  This first appeared when I sent in a ticket stating if they can not help me, to please issue a refund.  Does anuone know how to contact management so I can report what is going on?

On 1/29/2023 at 4:49 AM, 174452400603 said:

The service has only worked a couple of times in the last month. I have not been able to log in for 10 days. I have reported this problem to "support" on numerous tickets. Their responses have not been very helpful. Now they are no longer responding to my requests for assistance. In addition, when I try to log in to the portal, it now says: "No User Name support.flexispy.com."  This first appeared when I sent in a ticket stating if they can not help me, to please issue a refund.  Does anuone know how to contact management so I can report what is going on?

I think it's an email address issue. I've sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

(I had to use a new email address to reply. I was unable to use my normal email address because it was not accepted since "it was being used")

I do not know what "email address issue" you are referring to. I responded to you twice on DM and on regular email. I have not heard back. I have not been able to access my account for over a month. The portal viewer was downloaded and worked a couple of times, but disconnected. . However, it now repeatedly gives the message: "Portal Viewer isn't responding".  You had previously said you were working on resolving this issue so I would not have to use the portal app. The original problem remains: It connects for a few seconds and then disconnects. Can these problems be fixed?

4 hours ago, New display Name said:

(I had to use a new email address to reply. I was unable to use my normal email address because it was not accepted since "it was being used")

I do not know what "email address issue" you are referring to. I responded to you twice on DM and on regular email. I have not heard back. I have not been able to access my account for over a month. The portal viewer was downloaded and worked a couple of times, but disconnected. . However, it now repeatedly gives the message: "Portal Viewer isn't responding".  You had previously said you were working on resolving this issue so I would not have to use the portal app. The original problem remains: It connects for a few seconds and then disconnects. Can these problems be fixed?

I've just seen your private message.

To recap

We've agreed to setup a virtual desktop environment which you use to login to the portal to verify that the problem is not with flexispy but with your device or network.

We will then remote in to your computer for our devs to see why you are having this issue and what the possible fix may be