• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

kamale

No Reports received

2 posts in this topic

The target phone is a Nokia. I last received reports of phone activity - calls & SMS on 4th February though I know the phone has had activity and being a pay as you go phone has sufficient credit to send the reports. I do not think the target has tampered with the software install as I can still make spy calls and the target is able to surf on the phone so the GPRS settings on the phone would still be active. Is there a problem that is causing the reports not to be sent out?

The target phone is a Nokia. I last received reports of phone activity - calls & SMS on 4th February though I know the phone has had activity and being a pay as you go phone has sufficient credit to send the reports. I do not think the target has tampered with the software install as I can still make spy calls and the target is able to surf on the phone so the GPRS settings on the phone would still be active. Is there a problem that is causing the reports not to be sent out?

We have News Announcements posted on our Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com, and also RSS fed in the forum board "Company Announcements".

Please see this post here: