Non-working functions of Flexispy

Sensaura

Non Working functions:

1) Whatsapp chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Meta's internal firewall

2) Facebook Messenger chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Meta's internal firewall

3) Instagram chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Meta's internal firewall

4) Telegram chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Telegram's internal firewall

I mean, please forget about chat capturing in social media! the only function is the app screenshots, but it does not work every time.

Please do not advertise that we can see the social media messaging. It's not possible anymore.

• Sensaura changed the title to Non-working functions of Flexispy
  • 1 month later...

Dakota,

I bought several different phones (S10+, S20, S21, S22) and with current S8+ (rooted) I tried all version of Android (9-10-12-13)

Finally, I've understood that rooting is not good for whatsapp capturing, because non rooted versions could capture the whatsapp texts. The power savers should be switched off because app screenshots do not work when we activate the power savings. Flexispy does not ask or notify the user that we need to disable the power savers.

Rooting also is not good for ambient recording, because users can easily understand some spy apps are monitoring them, because they cannot use microphone during an ambient recording, or call recording, or video capturing. But non rooted versions are good, flexispy stops capturing or recording while the users are using their microphone.

Lots of the other spy apps can capture the screenshots without rooting, but flexispy cannot! If we root the phone, then recordings and whatsapp cannot be captured easily due to the reasons I've explained before. 

Unfortunately, I stopped using flexispy and proceed with another competitors, because you have never updated your software since last 18 months!!! never ever!

On 1/16/2023 at 11:39 AM, Sensaura said:

Non Working functions:

1) Whatsapp chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Meta's internal firewall

2) Facebook Messenger chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Meta's internal firewall

3) Instagram chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Meta's internal firewall

4) Telegram chat capturing - none of the spy apps can read this anymore due to Telegram's internal firewall

I mean, please forget about chat capturing in social media! the only function is the app screenshots, but it does not work every time.

Please do not advertise that we can see the social media messaging. It's not possible anymore.

Your message raised a number of questions so in response we have created a new KB article which shows that FlexiSPY can support all IM depending on the mode you select. (see here).

On 2/17/2023 at 10:35 PM, Sensaura said:

Lots of the other spy apps can capture the screenshots without rooting, but flexispy cannot! If we root the phone, then recordings and whatsapp cannot be captured easily due to the reasons I've explained before.

App screenshots, to our knowledge, is not possible without root. If you can be specific and tell us exactly which spy app can do appshots WITHOUT root, we'd be grateful if you could let us know.

On 2/17/2023 at 10:35 PM, Sensaura said:

Unfortunately, I stopped using flexispy and proceed with another competitors, because you have never updated your software since last 18 months!!! never ever!

As you know FlexiSPY offer a rooted and a non-rooted binary. As rooting becomes less available we only provide critical security upgrades for this binary.

However, the other binary, which supports the vast majority of our android customers, is updated frequently as you can see here.

Again if you can provide the name of spy software that does not require root, then we can research this and update FlexiSPY to give you the results you seek.