Subscription period

aldovic

I wonder why there are no subscriptions options Flexispy with maturities under one year, or six or three months only. Because in my case for example Flexispy not intend to use for so long, six months would be enough time to do the work that I propose.

grato

aldovic

I wonder why there are no subscriptions options Flexispy with maturities under one year, or six or three months only. Because in my case for example Flexispy not intend to use for so long, six months would be enough time to do the work that I propose.

grato

aldovic

aldovic,

We do offer an iPhone "Basic" version in shorter subscription periods, but the full featured products are in one year versions only. If you think about it this does make sense, because of the niche nature of this software. Some people are just trying to gain evidence or proof of a single, specific thing. Those customers would probably only purchase the shortest subscription term possible. I understand the predicament, but the company would not earn enough to continue developing its software and adding new features if customers only purchased it for a few months of use at a time.

We feel that our software is a professional choice, with an unmatched stability and the higher performance required for long term sustainable and discreet monitoring. It is rather unusual to pay for short term use of any software, in the same way its unusual to order phone service, internet service or any other utility for only a few months at a time. Most customers who purchase Pro or Pro-X for the Spycall and Intercepting features are usually interested in longer term monitoring. The other way to look at, is that one year of service may be well worth the price of the information you discover. However if you are looking for only basic monitoring and your Target phone is an iPhone, you do have that choice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know is why the Internet, specifically the search google.com.br that I am part of the community Flexispy. You want to burn me. They want everyone to know that I am interested in a screening program for mobile?

grateful

aldovic

Aldovic,

There are both private and public areas of the Community forums. NOTHING posted in the private (Customer Only) areas will be indexed by any search engine, and is not available for public view. Your registered email address is NEVER visible on these forums, and if you wish to change your DISPLAY NAME you can do that at any time from your forum profile page.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang