pre-installed A53 phone will not connect now - ticket #209612

thegrunt

I just purchased an A53 pre-installed phone. Everything worked fine for a few days and then 4hrs ago - lost connection. It will not connect even though I know it's on wifi and turned on currently. 

I paid alot of money for this phone. I have a premium quarterly account that worked perfectly fine on the old S10 he used. 

very important! this is my teenage son

3 hours ago, thegrunt said:

I just purchased an A53 pre-installed phone. Everything worked fine for a few days and then 4hrs ago - lost connection. It will not connect even though I know it's on wifi and turned on currently. 

I paid alot of money for this phone. I have a premium quarterly account that worked perfectly fine on the old S10 he used. 

On 12/1/2022 at 6:57 AM, thegrunt said:

Base on the ticket ID: 

We check on the account, and was connected recently. 

Even if the target device is connected to a wifi. we cannot really determine if that particular network running slow or not. 
also, if the target device is busy with certain activities such as having a phone call. That is one reason why it will show that the network is currently busy.