Android 13

Justat

I have the same problem, the support told me that I cannot solve the installation myself, only the installation service, for which I have to pay extra. Has anyone here paid for the Installation Service and they solved the problems?

So far I have always installed it myself, successfully. But since they said that only they can do it, I am currently thinking about paying for the Installation Service to see if they can do it.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:28 PM, kisseszter said:

I have the same problem, the support told me that I cannot solve the installation myself, only the installation service, for which I have to pay extra. Has anyone here paid for the Installation Service and they solved the problems?

So far I have always installed it myself, successfully. But since they said that only they can do it, I am currently thinking about paying for the Installation Service to see if they can do it.

Please send a screenshot of the issue so that we know what the problem is.

Hi, I use to have flexispy but cancelled it bc the sync toggle wasn’t working and kept turning on even after turning off with the android 13 update. I see above that some ppl are still having that problem. As of today- has it been fixed yet? What are the updates? 
In addition- Will the target device get a green dot notification in the corner with ambient recording and call recording? 

I would like to get this service again. Pls let me know if these issues have been fixed? 
i don’t mind paying to get installation done if it can be fixed. Device is not rooted Samsung note 20 running on android 13.

1 hour ago, Sunny321 said:

Hi, I use to have flexispy but cancelled it bc the sync toggle wasn’t working and kept turning on even after turning off with the android 13 update. I see above that some ppl are still having that problem. As of today- has it been fixed yet? What are the updates? 
In addition- Will the target device get a green dot notification in the corner with ambient recording and call recording? 

I would like to get this service again. Pls let me know if these issues have been fixed? 
i don’t mind paying to get installation done if it can be fixed. Device is not rooted Samsung note 20 running on android 13.

No, these bugs have not been fixed.

I will unsubscribe. The application cannot be used when the notification is constantly shown.

4 hours ago, Justat said:

I will unsubscribe. The application cannot be used when the notification is constantly shown.

That's unfortunate 😕  it's been months with no fix or workaround. Did the green dot show for you on top of the sync toggle too?

8 hours ago, Justat said:

This is not true... To suppress indicators on Android 12-13 you must use the installation service. We have offered you a complementary installation service to suppress the indicators, but you say you cannot access the phone. 🤷

9 hours ago, Sunny321 said:

Which Sync toggle are you referring to? 

The only indicators which cannot fully be suppressed on Android 13 are Quick Settings Indicators. We have still been able to configure them so that the app name does not appear and the user cannot take any action. So these are largely harmless.

https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/list-of-android-13-indicators

4 hours ago, Dakota said:

This is not true... To suppress indicators on Android 12-13 you must use the installation service. We have offered you a complementary installation service to suppress the indicators, but you say you cannot access the phone. 🤷

It's not easy to pick up the phone and do the installation with a team. Previously, everything worked after a simple installation according to the instructions. And you even fixed the problem with the notification, but in the new version it appeared again - the message hangs all the time that the sync is looking for an update.

30 minutes ago, Justat said:

It's not easy to pick up the phone and do the installation with a team. Previously, everything worked after a simple installation according to the instructions. And you even fixed the problem with the notification, but in the new version it appeared again - the message hangs all the time that the sync is looking for an update.

Hey, we've just tested again on a device that's close to yours and don't see the issue.

We tested on Samsung S21 5G OS 13.

However, for the persistent notification that you are referring to, this does not require the installation service.

Simply follow the non-Root Android guide, Step 12, point 2.

It's possible you overlooked this step?

Dakota

12 minutes ago, Dakota said:

Hey, we've just tested again on a device that's close to yours and don't see the issue.

We tested on Samsung S21 5G OS 13.

However, for the persistent notification that you are referring to, this does not require the installation service.

Simply follow the non-Root Android guide, Step 12, point 2.

It's possible you overlooked this step?

Dakota

Yes, sure. Yesterday I tried to install the application again and completed all the points. Step 12, point 2 did the same. The application itself includes a notification. I turn it off and after a few seconds it turns on by itself.

On 4/7/2023 at 6:08 AM, Dakota said:

Please send a screenshot of the issue so that we know what the problem is.

image.thumb.png.b67978d2daef583251456d4d308b89b4.png

I have written before in this conversation. I also sent the screenshot. The sync service notification automatically switches back on and says on the start screen that the sync service is searching for update.

4 hours ago, kisseszter said:

I have written before in this conversation. I also sent the screenshot. The sync service notification automatically switches back on and says on the start screen that the sync service is searching for update.

Exactly the same problem I have.

15 hours ago, kisseszter said:

Thank you for your reply. Please read my comments below:

1. The community is not the place to post support issues. The best place is from inside your online portal. When you create a support ticket that way, details we use to troubleshoot the issue are included in the ticket that is created, saving us tons of time.

2. If you must post about an issue on the community, please reference a support ticket number. Otherwise, we don't know your account and device details, and our support team miss out on a learning opportunity.

3. If you believe you found an indicator that should be suppressed but is not, then tell us here. You must include a screenshot or short video of what you found.

4. When we have received your application, we may contact you to ask that you work with one of our remote technicians to verify the issue, so that we can start fixing the problem.

If you filled out the form already but didn't get a reply then please PM me the email address you filled out the form with and I'll look into it personally.

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2023 at 9:08 PM, Dakota said:

the problem is that every time the device is turned off or restarted you have to use the installation service ¡

• 7 months later...
On 12/17/2022 at 1:23 AM, lepogat said:

I have been a customer for a long time, the program with android 11 and 12 worked very well. Today I made a new extreme license, I paid for the installation and the warranty, because they told me that the program works perfectly with adnroid 13 after the update to version 4.22.3 (for Android no root). I install the program with the support and the license and it is unusable because if I use ambient record or REmCam or REMVideo , the device shows the green notification and shows the use of the service spy application. I ask if it is possible to have an update or if the problem is solved in a short time, because I have to deliver the device. I am confident in the seriousness of the flexispy company

Hello, Good news!

The issue with indicators appearing while using RemCam, RemVid, and Ambient Recording has been fixed with FlexiSPY version 5.1.2.