Android 13

Justat

On 21/11/2022 at 09:00, Dakota said:

Ciao Giusto. Speriamo di rilasciare una nuova versione di FlexiSPY entro la fine di oggi o all'inizio di domani per risolvere questo problema. 

hello I wanted to know which version of the software you need to update ( root or non root) ?

On 11/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, Dakota said:

Hi Justat — are you referring to indicators? These have always required the installation service to remove on Android 12, and now Android 13 as well. If not, can you send a screenshot of what you're referring to 

Hi Dacota, I have recently purchased the product with installation service. the green indicators are shown on target device from the beginning of the installation od the software by the installation team. I have raised 4 tickets in this regard. But no problem resolving atitude js being shoen from flexispy. please help.

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm this issue is still present on Android 13. Toggle the notification to off but it does not register and will get the sync services checking for update constantly. User on target phone has already noticed this and mentioned it out loud. This is no good.

16 hours ago, Neo said:

Can confirm this issue is still present on Android 13. Toggle the notification to off but it does not register and will get the sync services checking for update constantly. User on target phone has already noticed this and mentioned it out loud. This is no good.

Production release candidate is in test. Should be a fix this week.

Hi,

Do we already know if the update will need the device in hand for a new installation or if it will be remotely fixed ? My target device has just updated to Android 13 and I prefer to ask before reinstallation... and a lot of expense.

By the way, no news regarding the date of the release?

Many thanks!

Kind regards.

New member, first time using the service. The problem is still present. Purchased tonight and can't use it because it's showing a notification for sync services checking for update. not to mention I attached a photo from the recent apps screen where it shows sync services running in the background.

I have been a customer for a long time, the program with android 11 and 12 worked very well. Today I made a new extreme license, I paid for the installation and the warranty, because they told me that the program works perfectly with adnroid 13 after the update to version 4.22.3 (for Android no root). I install the program with the support and the license and it is unusable because if I use ambient record or REmCam or REMVideo , the device shows the green notification and shows the use of the service spy application. I ask if it is possible to have an update or if the problem is solved in a short time, because I have to deliver the device. I am confident in the seriousness of the flexispy company

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we have no evolution from the team concerning an update to cancel the notification banner of Sync services since Android 13, almost on Samsung Devices.

Can we have a report of the team on a possible new version or patch in the weeks to go ?

Or do we have ton consider that Android 13 is no longer supported by the application without root device ?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 1:43 AM, kineticenergy said:

New member, first time using the service. The problem is still present. Purchased tonight and can't use it because it's showing a notification for sync services checking for update. not to mention I attached a photo from the recent apps screen where it shows sync services running in the background.

As of 1/11/23 after uninstalling older version and re-installing new version on Android 13 I am also having the Sync Services searching for update notification....even after turning it off over and over it will turn the notification for Sync Services BACK ON

3 minutes ago, russellsisk said:

As of 1/11/23 after uninstalling older version and re-installing new version on Android 13 I am also having the Sync Services searching for update notification....even after turning it off over and over it will turn the notification for Sync Services BACK ON

Can you send us a screenshot. Also which device?