GPS AND LOGGING ISSUES

I am having issues witht he gps showwing that instread of being in kentucky, yesterday it was in Illinois and today Tennessee, which the target phone was not in either state or anywhere remotely close to them. Also a lot of calls and text do not show up on the target phones file, you will see responses to text messages that do not show up. Or calls that I know went to the target pahone don't show up either.

Any suggestions or ideas?

I am having issues witht he gps showwing that instread of being in kentucky, yesterday it was in Illinois and today Tennessee, which the target phone was not in either state or anywhere remotely close to them. Also a lot of calls and text do not show up on the target phones file, you will see responses to text messages that do not show up. Or calls that I know went to the target pahone don't show up either.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Well, if GPS isn't available (or isn't enabled), then the location will be retrieved from additional network information. The program is not right or wrong this way, its just reporting the information it receives from the network. Only GPS satellite connections will be the most accurate.

If you feel it is not capturing everything, this could be a memory issue, if the phone is running out of ram or storage space. Or if the phone is running too many apps the OS may begin shutting down different processes automatically. Otherwise, you can send the command for the Diagnostic Report, which will confirm if the program is running at any given time, and if there are any events so far captured but not yet reported to the server.

If you need further official help, please register and login to our official Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com, and then click Submit A Ticket.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall