Won't it work without GPRS at all?

Ravelsnip

Hi I heard great reviews about this product and am seriously thinking about buying it as soon as I get an and to my questions he. Kindly help me

I'm interested in flexispy pro x

I'm from India, and I want to know if the call intercept feature would work on target phone which does not have a GPRS connection but it is a gsm connection and not a cdma type.

Will the spy call work too if the target phone does not have a GPRS connection?

Also the SMS/call logs can be transferred via GPRS only or is ere aalternative for this?

Expecting a reply soon from you guys

cheers

RS

Hi I heard great reviews about this product and am seriously thinking about buying it as soon as I get an and to my questions he. Kindly help me

I'm interested in flexispy pro x

I'm from India, and I want to know if the call intercept feature would work on target phone which does not have a GPRS connection but it is a gsm connection and not a cdma type.

Will the spy call work too if the target phone does not have a GPRS connection?

Also the SMS/call logs can be transferred via GPRS only or is ere aalternative for this?

Expecting a reply soon from you guys

cheers

RS

Hi RS,

You can use Call Interception and SPYCALL even if target phone does not haven ANY internet connection.

However you need internet connection for getting events logs to your web account.

Best Regards...

M.

MMM is correct. You also need an Internet connection to download the software and to activate it. But you can use one SIM card with a GPRS connection to download and install Pro-X, and then swap it for any other SIM card. If you are certain you prefer an SMS forwarding version, contact our Support team at http://support.flexispy.com, but be aware that SMS forwarding is logged on the itemized phone bill while GPRS remains anonymous and untrackable.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leo1819