Spycalls show up in call logs on BB 9700

MSB

Although the spy call works perfectly but when a call is made to the target phone (Blackberry Bold 9700) and the phone is locked (passworded), the call will be logged on the phone. Is this a bug or something???

• 6 months later...

If you have not already done so please submit a support ticket to us and we will assist you.

Just want to know if this issue is now fixed in your latest release.

Remember I submitted a ticket way back in January and worked with your technical support guys to try & resolve the problem but to no avail.

It will be a sore point if this issue still persist.

Regards. MSB

Just want to know if this issue is now fixed in your latest release.

Remember I submitted a ticket way back in January and worked with your technical support guys to try & resolve the problem but to no avail.

It will be a sore point if this issue still persist.

Regards. MSB

Im not aware of this problem in any current version of the software. If you had a Ticket about this before, send me a private message with the Ticket number, and I'll review your case. Perhaps I can offer you an answer if I have enough information (model, OS version, release version, operating network, etc.).

Im not aware of this problem in any current version of the software. If you had a Ticket about this before, send me a private message with the Ticket number, and I'll review your case. Perhaps I can offer you an answer if I have enough information (model, OS version, release version, operating network, etc.).

Just sent the Ticket ID to you via PM.

Crossing my fingers...

• 4 weeks later...

Please let us know if this has yet to be resolved.

I sent the original Ticket No to Christian since July as requested via PM and up till now no acknowledgement or response with respect to the issue. Sorry to say the problem is yet to be resolved.

MSB.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33