Server not responding since few hours!!

F_Val

A

51 minutes ago, F_Val said:

Not posible to enter in the account since a few hours already. 

"Can't connect to the server"

Flexispy team, could you kindly let me know what's the issue and how long will take to be fixed?

Screenshot_2022-11-02-13-46-54-946_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also when i try to enter my portal it says you can not enter because of server maintenance for hours

7 minutes ago, Dakota said:

We expect the login function to be back online by the end of tomorrow.

Hi Dakota, 

Is the issue related only with access the server but the data from trgt device still  being collected? Or is completely down and no data being collected durind down time?

It's been down since early this morning.  This is such bad service because not all calls get recorded and if the target phone is on a call then receives another call, the first call does not get recorded.  I noticed that if I set up ambient recordings for the hours I need phone calls recorded, I get all calls, IF OF COURSE THE NETWORK DOESN'T FAIL.  I don't get most of the text messages.  I recover those thru another app that is free!!  

11 hours ago, F_Val said:

Hi Dakota, 

Is the issue related only with access the server but the data from trgt device still  being collected? Or is completely down and no data being collected durind down time?

The target is still sending data to the server. When login is re-enabled you will see your data there.

11 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Why that long?

We found a server issue while doing a routine check through the logs. We've disabled certain functions to prevent other problems possibly occurring. We are working on a fix now and expect normal operations to resume by the end of the day.

Do any of the symptoms match what we talk about here?
https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/trouble-connecting-to-portal

Generally, if you can't access the FlexiSPY portal it is because something is blocking access to it. Normally this is anti-virus installed on the computer or on the Wi-Fi router. This is why if you connect to a VPN the problem goes away.