Help - Texts not being logged

tsw

Hi. I just installed FlexiSpy Light on an Android Motorola i1

The call logging and location seem to be working but not the texting. The boxes are all checked 'enabled' on the target phone. Am I missing something? Thanks.

The call logging and location seem to be working but not the texting. The boxes are all checked 'enabled' on the target phone. Am I missing something? Thanks.

I'm having the same problem on an Android LG Eve; it was working fine, and then no texts since yesterday afternoon. I have put in a ticket for this. Be patient; they'll fix it - they're support is fabulous. B)

Guys,

Did you contact support at www.flexispy.com/support.htm?

As its the New Year holidays, the forum is not going to be visited by us for a few days - support is different. They have given up their holidays, and you should get a reply there quickly.

Although FlexiSPY Android is a new release, we had thousands of users for the free community edition, and this was not a problem we had reported to us. However, with the massive explosion in the number of Android devices, its very possible that this could be a real issue - but dont worry, we will fix it ASAP.

FYI, We stress tested over thirty diffrent devices, with event loads of 250,000 events, with zero failures. We know that there is a lot of fragmentation of the Android OS, and we had found a lot of variations in the way diffrent Android devices models work. Like Java, the promise of " Write once, Run Anywhere" is not true. A more accurate description would be "Write once, Debug Everywhere". :)

Rest assured that we will do everything to see what your problem is - and regardless, you will not be left out of pocket. The engineers are back in the office on the 5th, so if we are a little slow, please forgive us.

Happy New Year to All

Thank you Gloworm!

Architect - Gloworm has posted a ticket already. And I also just submitted one.

I am not running on the trial version. I actually purchased the product. It is working fine for location and call logs, just not the sms. My concern is the 10-day refund policy. This is a holiday period so I will try the LiveChat when it is back online. I'm sure this will be resolved - just don't want to get past the refund period waiting for resolution then it not happening without it being on record that it never worked for me (just in case).

I am hoping the Pro version of the product will one day be available for Android as well.

Thank you both for responding so quickly!!!

Thank you Gloworm!

Architect - Gloworm has posted a ticket already. And I also just submitted one.

I am not running on the trial version. I actually purchased the product. It is working fine for location and call logs, just not the sms. My concern is the 10-day refund policy. This is a holiday period so I will try the LiveChat when it is back online. I'm sure this will be resolved - just don't want to get past the refund period waiting for resolution then it not happening without it being on record that it never worked for me (just in case).

I am hoping the Pro version of the product will one day be available for Android as well.

Thank you both for responding so quickly!!!

Hi tsw,

I was one of the ones who had the free android version for 4 months, which worked nearly flawlessly for me during that time. Then the target phone was sent away for servicing and when it came back, was completely wiped. Since I was so pleased with the free version, I purchased it. It's now the purchased version that's acting up, so I don't doubt that it will be rectified once everyone gets back to work next week. :)

Hi tsw,

I was one of the ones who had the free android version for 4 months, which worked nearly flawlessly for me during that time. Then the target phone was sent away for servicing and when it came back, was completely wiped. Since I was so pleased with the free version, I purchased it. It's now the purchased version that's acting up, so I don't doubt that it will be rectified once everyone gets back to work next week. :)

Hi again,

Pinmara at the support desk suggested i check for antivirus on the target phone, which then triggered a memory; my teenager was fed up with the poor battery life on the target phone, and told me that an app was installed to kill programs/processes running in the background. The new app is probably preventing the flexispy software from operating. I will report back once i know more.

Hi again,

Pinmara at the support desk suggested i check for antivirus on the target phone, which then triggered a memory; my teenager was fed up with the poor battery life on the target phone, and told me that an app was installed to kill programs/processes running in the background. The new app is probably preventing the flexispy software from operating. I will report back once i know more.

So, it's the Android Task Killer that's the culprit. :angry: It's an obvious app on the home screen of the target phone so removing it would definitely pose suspicion. I'm still working with support services to problem-solve a way around it, if there is one. :huh:

So, it's the Android Task Killer that's the culprit. :angry: It's an obvious app on the home screen of the target phone so removing it would definitely pose suspicion. I'm still working with support services to problem-solve a way around it, if there is one. :huh:

Is the Android Task Killer an app that came with the phone? Because there hasn't been anything downloaded on my phone. Support had me uninstall/reinstall. Nothing changed. Location and Calls get logged, but not texts. And texting works fine on the phone. Support said perhaps something is running in the background - but again, nothing has been installed on this phone and it is only 2 months old. I think you are right that this is a bigger problem.

Is the Android Task Killer an app that came with the phone? Because there hasn't been anything downloaded on my phone. Support had me uninstall/reinstall. Nothing changed. Location and Calls get logged, but not texts. And texting works fine on the phone. Support said perhaps something is running in the background - but again, nothing has been installed on this phone and it is only 2 months old. I think you are right that this is a bigger problem.

My teenager downloaded the Android Task Killer from the free Android app store, because she was mad about poor battery life; as a result, the battery life has indeed improved. The flexispy software is installed and running so-to-speak, but the Task Killer seems to be blocking it. I'm getting nothing from the target phone, as if flexispy has been firewalled from reporting anything from the phone. Just FYI, the presence of flexispy was not draining the battery...i do know that. I keep the GPS locator off, because that DOES drain the battery because it's always actively reporting location.

Anyway, the flexispy support staff are keeping me up-to-date on my ticket, so it's all good. B)

My teenager downloaded the Android Task Killer from the free Android app store, because she was mad about poor battery life; as a result, the battery life has indeed improved. The flexispy software is installed and running so-to-speak, but the Task Killer seems to be blocking it. I'm getting nothing from the target phone, as if flexispy has been firewalled from reporting anything from the phone. Just FYI, the presence of flexispy was not draining the battery...i do know that. I keep the GPS locator off, because that DOES drain the battery because it's always actively reporting location.

Anyway, the flexispy support staff are keeping me up-to-date on my ticket, so it's all good. B)

Task Killer is not on my target phone. I am getting location and phone logging - just not the text log. That is what is so strange - why everything but the text logs?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369