Work for FlexiSPY!

• 3 weeks later...

FlexiSPY is now looking for creative and talented people who may be interested in any of several opportunities. These include: Internet and Social Media Marketer, Web Designer, Script Writers and also Developers. See full announcement for more information.

View the full article

Through this i will be able to see if the company director is reading on his own forums.

I know that i am most likely in the wrong section for this post, but please don't flame me. I have an idea that might work for this company and seperate FlexiSpy from the rest of the increasing competetors. The Idea will also encourage the name Flexi, and make it more flexabile. If You(CEO) are interisted in this offer then contact me on [edited]. I do not want money for the idea. Just a 3 Year membership on the top package.

I will be making this proposal to other firms asswell and will accept only one company.

Kind Regards

Kokvrat

Through this i will be able to see if the company director is reading on his own forums.

I know that i am most likely in the wrong section for this post, but please don't flame me. I have an idea that might work for this company and seperate FlexiSpy from the rest of the increasing competetors. The Idea will also encourage the name Flexi, and make it more flexabile. If You(CEO) are interisted in this offer then contact me on the [address edited]. I do not want money for the idea. Just a 3 Year membership on the top package.

I will be making this proposal to other firms asswell and will accept only one company.

Kind Regards

Kokvrat

Kokvrat,

Why would you expect the company director has time to keep up with every post? The FlexiSPY Support department sponsors and manages these forums, and many FlexiSPY Staff including the MD do frequent these areas. However this News Announcement board only carries an RSS feed from the News section of our Support Center. I have removed your email address from your post. All members may be contacted through the board via PM (Private Message), from any member's Profile page. However if you would like to contact the company I would suggest you submit a Ticket from our Support Center, or you can PM me here. However I would be careful about expecting any form of payment just for making suggestions. We do have a company feedback and suggestions forum area, as well as a Ticket department for Feedback in the Support Center. Checking the email address you registered with, it does not appear that you are a FlexiSPY customer.