How do i install the program onto a phone

I have been through your website and haven't been able to find the information i am looking for, i have a few questions about the use of your product.

If i buy your product what will the program look like and how will i transfer it from my computer to the phone that i want it on? If i have it on the phone i want to target and spy on do i need to do anything else with my personal phone? Is there a subscription to this product or once i buy it does it last for life?

The type of phone i want to install the program on is an LG Envy 3, can i install the program onto that phone?

I have been through your website and haven't been able to find the information i am looking for, i have a few questions about the use of your product.

If i buy your product what will the program look like and how will i transfer it from my computer to the phone that i want it on? If i have it on the phone i want to target and spy on do i need to do anything else with my personal phone? Is there a subscription to this product or once i buy it does it last for life?

The type of phone i want to install the program on is an LG Envy 3, can i install the program onto that phone?

Hi,

In the future please check our searchable online Knowledge Base for the quickest answers to most of your questions.

When you ask what the program looks like, I assume you mean how and when does it appear on the Target phone. After installation, the program is not accessible without entering a secret code in an exact way. There are no browse-able program folders or visible icons, and generally there is no indication that it is running.

You download the software directly into the Target phone itself, using that phone's web browser and internet connection. This is the standard process and we do not recommend trying to install it from a computer. Downloading straight into the phone from its online connection only takes a few minutes.

Only the Target phone must meet the requirements (internet connection and supported model), the Monitor phone can be any, and does not receive any software.

Most (but not all) of our products are subscription based, as they include an online web account for storage and data retrieval. See our main web site at http://www.flexispy.com for more description of each product on the product pages.

The question "Is my phone supported" is the most often asked. This is the top listed question in our online Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com. In ALL cases, you must check our published lists of supported devices, from the PHONES menu of our main web site (http://www.flexispy.com). The models published on the PHONES pages are the only phones we can guarantee to work, or officially support. If its not on these lists we simply can't support it.

PS - we support the listed models for Symbian 9 and Blackberry, while we can generally support all iPhone and standard Windows Mobile devices.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall