iPhone 4 questions

Bummer

I am interested in purchasing this but I'm concerned that I will have problems when the user of the phone updates firmware or does a restore on the phone. My questions are:

1) If I install this on a jailbroken phone, then the user updates firmware or restores the phone, will the functionality of the software be lost until I can re-jailbreak the phone?

2) If the user restores the phone will the software need to be reinstalled or will it be retained through the restore?

3) If the software will be removed via a restore, can I back up the phone after the installation and have the software included in the restore?

Thanks.

I am interested in purchasing this but I'm concerned that I will have problems when the user of the phone updates firmware or does a restore on the phone. My questions are:

1) If I install this on a jailbroken phone, then the user updates firmware or restores the phone, will the functionality of the software be lost until I can re-jailbreak the phone?

2) If the user restores the phone will the software need to be reinstalled or will it be retained through the restore?

3) If the software will be removed via a restore, can I back up the phone after the installation and have the software included in the restore?

Thanks.

Hello,

1- Yes, if the phone being update the software need to be re-install.

2- Yes, same as question 1.

3- Backup does not included 3rd software which has installed by CYDIA source so you still need to re-install on this case too.

Regards...

M.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Prisca