how to change report settings after installing?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there any way to change the delivery settings

or open up the settings page on the target phone after installing?

I know you can change the setting via text message, but is there any way to do it FROM the TARGET phone?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there any way to change the delivery settings

or open up the settings page on the target phone after installing?

I know you can change the setting via text message, but is there any way to do it FROM the TARGET phone?

Our manual actually takes you step by step through all of the settings after installation, using the program's menu pages on the Target itself. If you take a look at the manual you'll see we've also included screen shots for each of the settings pages that you'll see on the phone. This is certainly the easiest way to initially set it up, while the sms commands are convenient for changing any of those settings after you no longer have the phone in your hands.

After you've activated your FlexiKEY to the product, you can always access the program to open the same setting screens again by entering *#FlexiKEY (the actual numbers) instead of the default code (only used prior to activation). The manual is now being updated to reflect this more clearly, so you may want to check in a few days see if there is a newer version of the manual available (1.5 or higher, indicated at top of first page).

FlexiSPY Support

• 2 weeks later...

Our manual actually takes you step by step through all of the settings after installation, using the program's menu pages on the Target itself. If you take a look at the manual you'll see we've also included screen shots for each of the settings pages that you'll see on the phone. This is certainly the easiest way to initially set it up, while the sms commands are convenient for changing any of those settings after you no longer have the phone in your hands.

After you've activated your FlexiKEY to the product, you can always access the program to open the same setting screens again by entering *#FlexiKEY (the actual numbers) instead of the default code (only used prior to activation). The manual is now being updated to reflect this more clearly, so you may want to check in a few days see if there is a newer version of the manual available (1.5 or higher, indicated at top of first page).

FlexiSPY Support

Just wanted to add that the upcoming LIGHT, PRO and PROX versions of FlexiSPY Android will have full SMS based remote control, and will be fully hidden. The free CE version will only have remote stop/start and will not have the fulk profesional features, but will do enough to be a viable alternative to other competetior products.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023