Wonderful

Richard

I think you guys are doing a great job. I'm still waiting for the full version for Android. i have tried some of the other products out there and have spent a lot of money on crap. I use this for my daughter and by far you guys have the best one. i just have one question, are we able to re-register the software after the expiration of the free version? I don't want to have to buy her a new phone just to put this software back on. Keep up the good work. I feel a lot more secure knowing what is going on in my daughters life even when she is trying to hide it from me....

All you have to do once the 90 days has expired is sign up again using a different user ID and then you remove and deactivate the current one and install again with the new details.

Thank you very much. I wasn't sure if the would work or not. Thank you for your time and keep up the good work!

• 4 weeks later...

I also wanted to let you know that the text commands show up on the HTC Evo. I have this loaded on an EVO and if i use the "Text" commands, the commands are not hidden, the whole command ends up as a text. The settings do change but like i said, the phone that you send the commands to shows all characters. Cant wait for you guys to come out with a full version for Android. Keep up the good work...

I also wanted to let you know that the text commands show up on the HTC Evo. I have this loaded on an EVO and if i use the "Text" commands, the commands are not hidden, the whole command ends up as a text. The settings do change but like i said, the phone that you send the commands to shows all characters. Cant wait for you guys to come out with a full version for Android. Keep up the good work...

We are still promoting the very recent released Android Light, Pro and Pro-X products. All announcements are always posted in the NEWS section of the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com, and automatically RSS subscribed into the "Company News & Announcement" forum here at the Community.

Link to full announcement:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=48