Customizations level

EU4962

Hi

I am very much interested in purchasing the ProX software and have the following add'l questions that separate me from that.

I would like to customize the installation as follows :

- receive sms only if specific number is called or is calling => listen into the conversation AND

- receive sms only if specific number is sent to or is sender

- is my assumption right that all events are captured and logged by the software on the target phone and is uploaded to the server when a connection can be made ? Hence there would be no loss of information if upload happens only once a day or 2,3 times per week.

- If so all other events I'ld like to upload via wifi once a day (or once ever other day or even more sporadic days) In order to make this SYNCH would I need to send an SMS command when I know the phone has wifi coverage or would this be done automatically when the phone is in a wife zone ?

- Practicalities : Does the target SIM need to be in the phone at installation time or can I buy a phone, install the software with all customizations I want, and then insert the target SIM at the end and all will work 'pico bello'?

- can I at a later stage continue to customize ? Through the WEB interface or do I need to get my hands physically on the phone again ?

Many thanks in advance for any and all clarifications you can provide.

Background for the questions :

if I would get an SMS for every event or need to establish a GPRS connection per event this would show up on the bill hence no more surprise and could be costly for the company.

Hi

I am very much interested in purchasing the ProX software and have the following add'l questions that separate me from that.

I would like to customize the installation as follows :

- receive sms only if specific number is called or is calling => listen into the conversation AND

- receive sms only if specific number is sent to or is sender

- is my assumption right that all events are captured and logged by the software on the target phone and is uploaded to the server when a connection can be made ? Hence there would be no loss of information if upload happens only once a day or 2,3 times per week.

- If so all other events I'ld like to upload via wifi once a day (or once ever other day or even more sporadic days) In order to make this SYNCH would I need to send an SMS command when I know the phone has wifi coverage or would this be done automatically when the phone is in a wife zone ?

- Practicalities : Does the target SIM need to be in the phone at installation time or can I buy a phone, install the software with all customizations I want, and then insert the target SIM at the end and all will work 'pico bello'?

- can I at a later stage continue to customize ? Through the WEB interface or do I need to get my hands physically on the phone again ?

Many thanks in advance for any and all clarifications you can provide.

Background for the questions :

if I would get an SMS for every event or need to establish a GPRS connection per event this would show up on the bill hence no more surprise and could be costly for the company.

Call intercept will allow you to watch all number or only specific numbers (except the Blackberry version).

The software will capture data and store it until an active connection is found on the TARGET phone which would then be used to send the data to the web account.

The only version of our software that allows you to send on demand and meets your demand is the iPhone version. All other products for the remaining phone types uses a timer to upload reports and this cannot be altered (except for the frequency).

You can install and configure the software using your own SIM card and then replace it once done.

Pretty much all of what you ask is possible, but each version of the software is a little different so specific answers depend on which Target model and version of the software you're using. In any case, all of the options are highly configurable on all versions of the software, including the report timer and connection schedule. You can also change most of the settings remotely with all versions, with some slight differences on some versions. All versions have the ability to use the WiFi connection by default, if this has been set up properly on a capable Target model. If you have more specific questions about a specific version of the software, please submit a ticket over on our support center at http://support.flexispy.com.

Hello FlexiSpy

Thanks for the replies so far, it does give me comfort to know that most probably my game plan is executable.

The model I am thinking of buying/utilising is the E72 from Nokia. Any objections or limitations? I am planning to install FlexiSpy-Pro-X.

The idea is to synchronise the bulk only via wifi and that certain events related to specific people alone will be alerted by a test message. Are the other customizations described above feasible on the E72 or are there any limitations? If yes I am buying E72 instantaneously and at the same time I will buy the software immediately after wards.

Many thanks in advance for your expert advice.

Kind regards,

EU4962

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369