nokia n8

dbcs2010

• 3 weeks later...

I was told that maybe a version for Nokia N8 would be ready in December. Have you now determined that it is impossible (at all) to port the program to Symbian S3?

The Nokia N8 is a Symbian 3 phone. I don't know who told you we were working on Symbian 3 or would have something by December, but I don't think it wasn't anyone at FlexiSPY. Symbian 3 is a new version of the Operating System (even though the number is going backwards!). Although we are now looking at this, we have been working hard to release new Android and updated iPhone products this December, which has been a priority. Symbian 3 is on our radar but we will always make announcements about the new things we're working on.

The Nokia N8 is a Symbian 3 phone. I don't know who told you we were working on Symbian 3 or would have something by December, but I don't think it wasn't anyone at FlexiSPY. Symbian 3 is a new version of the Operating System (even though the number is going backwards!). Although we are now looking at this, we have been working hard to release new Android and updated iPhone products this December, which has been a priority. Symbian 3 is on our radar but we will always make announcements about the new things we're working on.

Pimnara R. gave me the December date. I understand that project deadlines slip, and was simply concerned in my post that the development priorities not totally ignore a port to Symbian 3.

Pimnara R. gave me the December date. I understand that project deadlines slip, and was simply concerned in my post that the development priorities not totally ignore a port to Symbian 3.

Ok well, that's a little surprising to me. I do know that as we reach milestones and make progress on new things, we will post notices and announcements as time goes by. Currently iPhone and Android have been very important to us, and although our developers may be thinking about Symbian 3 (and others), we do not have any timelines on it yet. A few places you may want to keep an eye is on the News Announcements (the section is found at the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com, but its also RSS posted into the News Announcements forum area here), and the Blogs here at this Community site. If there is any official update for a Symbian 3 product, its more likely to be blogged about here well before an official announcement is made.

Thank you very much for your interest and patience!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33