New Features

Architect

Hi,

Good to know that scheduled abmient recording will come to life!!!

There is an issue however with ambient recording in case the target phone receives/emits a phone call, the ambient recording in progress at the moment a phone call is taing place will be interrupted and not resumed after the call has ended. Have you thought of any solution to this?

Eventhough when sending a new command for ambient recording after the phone call has ended, it does not starts immediately, but after let's say a couples (somties up to 30 minutes) of minutes which is not really accurate...

Hi,

There is an issue however with ambient recording in case the target phone receives/emits a phone call, the ambient recording in progress at the moment a phone call is taing place will be interrupted and not resumed after the call has ended. Have you thought of any solution to this?

Eventhough when sending a new command for ambient recording after the phone call has ended, it does not starts immediately, but after let's say a couples (somties up to 30 minutes) of minutes which is not really accurate...

Unfortunately we are aware of this issue for ambient recording and we are looking in to ways to improve this but nothing is guaranteed at this time.

Hi,

Unfortunately we are aware of this issue for ambient recording and we are looking in to ways to improve this but nothing is guaranteed at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like it to work as a full keylogger, ie: being able to see navigation through instagram by the target

Also, ambient recordings cannot be erased from online account

When target phone is overseas, only im data and photos are uploaded, but ambient recording does not, which would be very useful

Hello,how about a remote command to active ( or de-activate ) the GPS function in the taget phone? There are cases were one would need a much more exact location of the target device then availalble thouh the cell tower logs. If i could switch on the GPS function on the target for a limited time that would make it possible to track it more precisly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are looking in to providing more at a glance information about the TARGET device inside the online dashboard.  Thank you for the suggestion.

The picture idea may not be possible, I will get our developers to look in to it.

Ideas: take picture everytime phone is locked off automatically.
And internet connection (show 3g or wifi and place and duration)

I've mentioned this in support, they told they noted it down, but i'll write here anyway.

1. THUMBNAILS!!!

Vids need to have thumbnails. Today, videos are pretty large, its stupid to upload a big file and for it to be a youtube video.

2. Call log and recording in one page, or at least have an "icon" next to the phone recording if the call is recorded or not.

3. Search/filter in call logs/recordings for a certain number. Currenly its only "flagged" "incoming" etc. This should be easy as it's done serverside

Had more but forgot :( When i remember i write again.

I've mentioned this in support, they told they noted it down, but i'll write here anyway.

1. THUMBNAILS!!!

Vids need to have thumbnails. Today, videos are pretty large, its stupid to upload a big file and for it to be a youtube video.

2. Call log and recording in one page, or at least have an "icon" next to the phone recording if the call is recorded or not.

3. Search/filter in call logs/recordings for a certain number. Currenly its only "flagged" "incoming" etc. This should be easy as it's done serverside

Had more but forgot :( When i remember i write again.

These features are all being worked on.  Thanks again.

Would love to see Instagram added to the list of monitored apps.  Of particular interest is the IG direct message function.

We do not have plans to support Instagram as of yet but thank you for the suggestion.

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2015 at 7:06 PM, cmsnover said:

Would love to see Instagram added to the list of monitored apps.  Of particular interest is the IG direct message function.

Is Instagram Direct Message being worked on yet?  I have noticed my teen is using it a whole lot now over other means of communication (texts, etc.).

Noticed it does now show Instagram Direct Message after I updated the app to a new version last night.  I was running the 8.1 version of Instagram.

Edited by jwl019
Found my issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ricardo

Hi There,

We do have the feature for capturing direct messages in Instagram, you can read here to understand more about this feature. 

Even after you have upgraded to our latest version, you would still be able to use this feature. I would suggest that you contact our support team here and let them assist you with this technical issue.

We hope this helps.